Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  131
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I saw Rocky' picture..he will be ok. he look just like one of my friend's LuLu we all miss her. she is gone after 17 years with her owner .she almost 18 years old but she went peacefully with her master by her side...... she was healthy when she took off.......we don't know why/what cause. my friend is in her 80 . she did not say much....but I know she is very devastator ....I've took to the doctor few time and she is under heavy medication care..I do concern about her.so afraid she will follow LuLu...........

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

2. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janine,
    I see the spirit in Rocky's eyes. He is a fighter. Next you have to post a pic of your grand daughter so we can see her sweet face. We got nothing but her lower half. It is cute & very sweet that she is bringing Rocky food.
    Hugs

4. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read this post today am so sorry about your Baby. I am sitting here with tears running down my face, Animals give us so much pleasure and am praying she will pull threw this. It is so sad because they can't tell you how they feel. Please keep us up to date on her progress. I didn't read all the posts but it sounds like she may have had a stroke.. They have such wonderful new things to help disabled animals to get around, wish they had them back when my Baby's back legs went out on her. But for three years I carried her around where ever she need to go..

6. Likes justplainjudy, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janine: I am so glad Rocky is a bit better. And your granddaughter, what a sweetie. Movement of his feet is a really good sign. It does almost sound like he had a stroke. You are taking such good care of him, and we are all saying prayers! Shirley

8. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    More improvements today for Rocky. He is trying to use his hind legs. He cant use all of his legs at the same time... as of yet (I say between hopes and prayers) but he is trying. Today he got up on his hind legs and unable to use his front legs simultaneously, he sort of twirled around with his head on the floor in a circle then plopped completely down. He is trying so hard to maneuver around and it seems the more he tries, the more he is able to do. I am praying tomorrow he will be doing even better than today. Thanks for all of the prayers and interest in Rocky -janine

10. Likes DinahRoberts, Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Janine,
    I see the spirit in Rocky's eyes. He is a fighter. Next you have to post a pic of your grand daughter so we can see her sweet face. We got nothing but her lower half. It is cute & very sweet that she is bringing Rocky food.
    Hugs
    Here are a couple of photos of my granddaughter's face. These were taken in Feb. for her second birthday. Thanks for the interest in Maddyx as well as Rocky.
    Attached Images Attached Images I found my yorkie- paralized...-p6144772-jpg I found my yorkie- paralized...-p6144773-jpg 

12. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy he is doing better the poor little thing just doesn't know what to think but am so glad he is trying so hard..

14. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddyx is a little doll! Janine, does she have everyone wrapped around her little finger? I bet she does. I hope you spoil her well & give her back to her parents. That is what grandbabies are for. I imagine I will have a new grandson making his entrance today. They went back to the hospital last night. I prayed hard during the night. 4 weeks before her due date. I hope he is ready.
    Hugs

16. Likes imj9scrochetj9, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers and hugs to you and yours. Fur babies are so special.

18. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janine: I am so happy to hear of Rocky's progress. And your granddaughter is so sweet!!!

Janie: Just checking on your new grandson to be: it is amazing what doctors can do. Our youngest grandson was born 10/30/08 and was due 12/31. He was 4#. Spent a month in NICU and was given the best care. Now he is a strapping big boy who weighs 45# and smart as a whip. Let me know!

20. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post