Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am like you with the UFOs. I tell my hubby I will live a long time because I have so many projects to finish.
    Hmm, The Hoarders, we'll see each other on TV.

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okwie, where is Madisonville, TN. My daughter was born in Madison, TN.. I lived in East Nashville and Madison, TN also lived in Donelson TN.

Post Thanks / Like
    I now live in Jerseville, IL. Also known as Cowtown.

Post Thanks / Like

ok I am getting names down lol now for places

Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Okwie, where is Madisonville, TN. My daughter was born in Madison, TN.. I lived in East Nashville and Madison, TN also lived in Donelson TN.
    Madisonville, TN is 45 mins south of Knoxville. The closes large town is Athens.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am like you girls, I have so many things (crafts) that I want to do and I can't possibly get them all done if I live for another 100 years! My days are full!!!! I love to read your posts Larissa. You would be so much fun to get together with. I guess you can take teasing about your accent can't you? I wish I could speak another language besides English. Maybe like Spanish or French or anything else. Love and hugs to you. Your friend, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by okwie264 View Post
    Madisonville, TN is 45 mins south of Knoxville. The closes large town is Athens.
    Oh Okwie264, you are really close to where we are holding the meeting near Pikeville next year!! Sure hope you can make it also!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty! We can discuss doilies any time LOL. I know my English is far from perfection. I would like to learn French too.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to find a doily approximately 16 x 26 inches for my bed side tables. I thought about using a place mat pattern, but have not found the perfect one yet. I will be using number 10 thread and probably a number 7 steel hook.
    I would appreciate it very much if you could direct me to a rectangular pattern.
    Thanks,
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    I can propose filet pattern or one made from pieces... forgot word... fragments? how many rows you want? You better make one from pieces you can stop when get good size. It s hard to say about size when you start doily
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always made one piece doilies, never but squares together. Guess I am just too afraid joining would show. Thanks for your advice.
    Pam