Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard from Larisa?

I hope she's doing okay!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my dear! Today i was busy. My brother is stupid and greedy and I am soft hearted. I worked for him. I know I am wrong but I was raised this way. OK. I have made some mats by looms Magnolia Blossom gifted me. May be I will make another one next week-end. I really LOVE making them and I love them. I never want to have doilies I make but I want to have mat - at least one.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Larisa, glad to see you back. We missed you. How about some pictures of the mats you are making?--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello my dear! Today i was busy. My brother is stupid and greedy and I am soft hearted. I worked for him. I know I am wrong but I was raised this way. OK. I have made some mats by looms Magnolia Blossom gifted me. May be I will make another one next week-end. I really LOVE making them and I love them. I never want to have doilies I make but I want to have mat - at least one.
    I think many of us have family members who tend to take advantage of us (with our consent.) I do understand.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa- you said your Grandmother had a mat and your Mother tossed it. Now I know you want at least one for yourself so please be sure to make one for YOU! Hugs, Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see Larissa and Trenarah..hugs! Larissa you are like me..I don't keep anything I make..lol..the only think I made myself was a plain head band with a button in the back to hold the hair off my face while crocheting..lol. I have it on right now..I look funky in it but it works..lol

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 4663Attachment 4664I can show 2 mats and I did not take photo of new one. I have only pink and cream balls LOL
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I really like those! Good job! Is the yarn you use hard to find in your country?

Post Thanks / Like
    It s acrile or how you call it. They are in sell here. I tried many types of yarn while I got mat to look good. These are fluffy and they make good pompoms. I have made red flowers on cream background and it looks good too.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post