Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody heard from Barbara G our moderator?

Hey, yawl, not to be an alarmist but has anyone heard from her? She lives in Oklahoma and that state is getting hammered by this ugly storm going on.

2. Likes Barbara G., karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    her last post was on the 18 but I will keep an eye out for her hope she is save and sound
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

4. Likes Barbara G., karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was asking myself that same question Landon. Hope shes staying safe. These storms are awfull this year..
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

6. Likes Barbara G., karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been out of touch with everybody. But I hope she is safe in all the storms also.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that she and everyone else is ok. Just heard that 75-100 horses are dead on one of the farms and more are going to be put down. Terrible weather. Tragic losses.

10. Likes Barbara G., justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! My Goodness! Didn't know all this was going on.All those poor horses. Landon if you hear any thing from Barbara let us know. I have a niece in Norman, OK. Guess she's o k or her sister would have told me. Horrible!

12. Likes Barbara G., justplainjudy, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, please keep us posted.....she is in hearts and prayers.

14. Likes Barbara G., justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is me! I made it through the storms last night and we are going through some other storms at this moment. I did not log in yesterday because I was sick with my gallbladder - sorry about that! Did not mean to alarm anyone! Makes me realize that people are "looking for me." LOL

Please be praying for those in Moore, Oklahoma right now. They had a tornado two miles wide on the ground for an hour. The town is devastated and they are working on pulling children out of the elementary schools which were demolished. Anyone above ground for this was not safe - they were telling the people. They were hit with a massive tornado in 1999 which I remember very well since I lived in Tulsa at the time.

Praying everyone else is safe and sound through this crazy weather!!! Thanks for checking in to see if I am okay!! It blessed my heart to know that you all care for me!! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Barbara, thank goodness that you are ok. Terrible storms in your area. Pray that the storms stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello! It is me! I made it through the storms last night and we are going through some other storms at this moment. I did not log in yesterday because I was sick with my gallbladder - sorry about that! Did not mean to alarm anyone! Makes me realize that people are "looking for me." LOL

Please be praying for those in Moore, Oklahoma right now. They had a tornado two miles wide on the ground for an hour. The town is devastated and they are working on pulling children out of the elementary schools which were demolished. Anyone above ground for this was not safe - they were telling the people. They were hit with a massive tornado in 1999 which I remember very well since I lived in Tulsa at the time.

Praying everyone else is safe and sound through this crazy weather!!! Thanks for checking in to see if I am okay!! It blessed my heart to know that you all care for me!! :0)

17. Likes Barbara G., justplainjudy, N/A, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Barbara!! I am so relieved that you are ok! I just got in from my T.O.P.S. meeting and I have CNN on, the reports and pictures are dreadful. I am so grateful that you are ok!! XOXOX

19. Likes Barbara G., justplainjudy liked this post