Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  52
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I had just hit post and we got hit with major lightening! It was the loudest thing I have ever heard, then 3 minutes later the tornado sirens go off. Me and my family got in my walk in closet for about 20 minutes. Much of it is out of our area now except for thunderstorms...wow...thanks for all the prayers!!

2. Likes N/A, Anaisa, Landon, Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Still praying for yawl, babes!!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my, so awful!!! Glad you are safe.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scary!! Stay Safe Barbara, and I am praying for everyone in the line of these terriable storms.. Stay safe, everyone ...
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers being prayed. -janine

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi just to tell you my Grandaughter is in Norman, OK. and she said there OK Hope the same with your niece, God Bless all in Moore and anywhere near. Bless you too Hun HUGS Susan M J

Lawanna this for you especially HUGS & Prayers
    Last edited by Susan2014; 05-20-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Name

12. Likes Barbara G., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara and Kids : We are praying for you. Landon (I think) let us know maybe others, were with you in spirit and Prayers my Friend. Dont worry about CT Take care of Kids & Yourself. Is everything OK, Kids House, and Im sorry your not in good shape HUGS & Kisses to YOU & KIDS Susan M J

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to hear that you are ok. but I am sorry about to hear that you are sick. My prayers go out to everyone . That weather is awful.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello! It is me! I made it through the storms last night and we are going through some other storms at this moment. I did not log in yesterday because I was sick with my gallbladder - sorry about that! Did not mean to alarm anyone! Makes me realize that people are "looking for me." LOL

Please be praying for those in Moore, Oklahoma right now. They had a tornado two miles wide on the ground for an hour. The town is devastated and they are working on pulling children out of the elementary schools which were demolished. Anyone above ground for this was not safe - they were telling the people. They were hit with a massive tornado in 1999 which I remember very well since I lived in Tulsa at the time.

Praying everyone else is safe and sound through this crazy weather!!! Thanks for checking in to see if I am okay!! It blessed my heart to know that you all care for me!! :0)
    Barbara, didn't know that you were a fellow Okie. I'm in Oklahoma City, about 30 miles from Moore, which is a bedroom community to my town, and I've been glued to the TV all day watching this devastating event. Our family is all safe, but I did have a couple of friends who live in Moore where the tornado was. They were AWOL for a few hours, and I was relieved when they posted on Facebook that they were okay.

The death toll is now up to 91, and they are still in search/rescue mode. It is just heartbreaking that 2 schools got a direct hit. The kids at one school all survived, but with some injuries. The other school is a tragic situation. Seven dead children were found, and they say there may be as many as 20 - 30 buried in the rubble.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

18. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me, too, Barbara! I am so glad you are ok! Dan & I have been watching! It is too terrible to comprehend!
    Hugs, Judy

20. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post