Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Trenerah

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim,
    I'm so sorry about your sister. You must remember to give all your worry to God. Just pray that His will be done with all of it. I promise He will take care of everything. You are much stronger than your sister, I am sure. You probably handle the bad stuff similar to me. While it is happening, I feel like I need to be strong for everybody else. If I cry, it is in private. When everything is all over, I let out my emotions. I don't know if this is the most "healthy" way to handle things, but it is what I do. Just remember to pray & you will be all right.
    Hugs, Jane

2. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is your sister this evening? I sure hope shes better.... Know, that you are all in my prayers.. try to stay strong, but if you need a good cry, I am offering my shoulder to lean on.. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

4. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are trying to find her a dr. to help her. (meaning my sister). right now she is in a room, at the hospital. mom had a better day today

6. Likes justplainjudy, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you.

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry about your sister. Everyone copes in their own way. I'm still praying for your Mom and family. I'll keep you all I my hugs.
    Luv, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    update, we were told by the hospital that a doctor will come and see my sister tomorrow. for so reason, she don't talk unless prompt, she just wants to sign, like she talking to me and my other sister? update on mom, to many visitors, is making her adjautate (SP), so we tell everyone, that they have to space out visits with mom.

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim,
    I hate to say so, but you may need to leave your mom for a bit & go to your sister. Talk to her, sign if necessary, & tell her she needs to talk to the drs & nurses. Let her know that they want to help her. This may be the only way that she will allow them to help her. I know you don't want to leave your mother, but it may be necessary for your sister. I don't know how many of the medical personel sign. Most people never learn unless they have family or friends who are hearing impaired. If your sister won't tell them how she is feeling, she will have a difficult time being treated properly.
    You have my hugs & prayers, Jane

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim..I am so sorry that I was half asleep when I got to talk to you today.( I hadn't sleep much in the past 3 days..long story) I hope things are getting better. My heart goes out to you and your family right now. It is a lot to handle with both your sister and your Mom. I am sending my prayers to you all. I am hoping that the doctor's can help your sister and with rest she will get well. Remember to rest too..I know that is the hardest of all, Last year when my brother was ill ..I was a wreck..I couldn't go see him and I know he was passing ..it was really rough..my poor sister in law ..they where married 50 years..it was very bad time, so I know that you have your hands full, I wish I was closer so I could some how help out. Sending you a hug..so close your eyes and imagine me wrapping my arms around you..because if I could I would. Hang in there..call again if you want kk. Hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sad to hear that she has all of this going on, she is definitely in my prayers!!