Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  59
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Manda, I hate it so much that you're in pain. Take care and be very, very kind to yourself. Please take it easy.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~ That's great news about Cooper coming home!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is such good new about Cooper coming home, but you have to take good care of YOU, Manda! I worry about you. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. How is your earache, Larisa? I have a remedy for you if you still have it. I love reading your posts, ladies. You are all so busy! Dan keeps me so busy. Beverly, where do you live that you have fox and wolves and armadillos? We have deer coming up to our house. We have never had them before the last 3-4 years. The developers are taking away all the woods so they have nowhere to go. We live on cul-de-sacs. They ate most of our tulips (and we planted over 200 bulbs in the fall). Dan has it so he can feed the squirrels out of his hands. We have cardinals, chickadees, finches, sparrows, blue jays that Dan feeds year round. The hummingbirds come and hover in our faces because I let Dan water the flowers. They actually sit on the feeders we have. I never knew they would sit. They are so pretty. We planted a butterfly bush a few years ago, and they will go to that, too. Dan has a green thumb. If he lets me take care of the lawn, I turn it brown. LOL. I feed the cats. THAT, I'm good at. Baking and cooking for us. and crocheting. The simple things.

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy! You are so kind heart too. You are so lucky to have all animals and birds around. Old Europe is empty after big wars. My ear is the same. Sometimes I am upset and think I will be dumb on left ear. I heard nebulizer can help/ Have you heard about them?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! Hope you're better today!

Judy, I live in Texas, between Dallas and Fort Worth, the suburbs. Was born and raised in Fort Worth and moved away nearly 17 years ago to our town that is becoming a city. We built our home on undeveloped land. Most of the land has been developed near me now, but across town there's still a bit more to develop. With changes and progress, we lose sight of these beautiful creatures! To be seen no more!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, My daughter said she was going to try this: 1/4 C. olive oil heated up with crushed garlic clove. Dip cotton ball in the oiland ring it out and put the cotton ball in your ear and sleep with it. The garlic is a natural disinfectant and will kill the bacteria causing the earache. She said it helped her earache. She had one for a week.

Beverly, the animals have nowhere to go anymore, and it is a shame we are losing our wildlife. They are so important to our life. Our city fines us if we feed the deer. Can your believe it!? Then they pay hunters to thin the herds out because the deer harm our lawns. Give them their habitats back, and they won't.

Hugs,
    Judy

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Judy! I will try this today. The problem is inside ear from inner part of drum. There is liquid inside - too much liquid. Nose is closed from left side and liquid cannot go out. I read ear produce liquid all time.
    Sorry animals leave... It breaks my heart. Only cock roaches will survive. The only place where wild animals live good is Chernobyl.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

10. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi LADIES! I got real irritated with miss know it all and my husband came and picked me up and brought me home about 330 yesterday! I sat on my bed and collapsed for 3 hours! He took me to urgent care and the stupid dr. wouldn't even do xrays! Next week if it is still swollen and hurting I will have my dr. order xrays! I went and bought me a huge 5 gallon tub of ICE CREAM! That will last me a couple of days LOL! Larisa they have at stores here on the shelf ear ach drops! I wonder if I could mail you some! I am unsure what types of stores you have available there! Also try putting paroxide in ear that helps at times! It was 98 degrees here today and said it was only going to be 94 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to be hotter! It breaks my heart when they take away the wildlifes homes and forests! I need to get up again and help everyone organize the mess we created everything is in the garage still! I just want to cry for no reason except stress and exhaustion! LOVE YOU ALL YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Manda, I hope you are feeling a little better by now. Sometimes we all need to let off steam. Where is this Ronald McDonald house you are staying at? I blew off some steam this morning at my hubby, he makes me so mad when he thinks that he knows better than I do. If there is anything that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me kn ow. Love, your friend, Marjorie

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do husbands do that to us?! Manda, you need to let off steam, too! Everyone is taking advantage of you! Come to think of it, most of us let ourselves be taken advantage of, and we have ourselves to blame because we are too darn nice! So, if anyone needs to blow off steam, I am here! I will be on here in the AM! They are lucky to have us! The blessed twits! Why do we do that!? Makes ME mad! So ladies: tomorrow is Mother's Day! They wait on us! We hurt, we've been sick, we're tired! It's time they take care of US instead taking advantage of us! Thank you very much! We love them very much! BUT! We need some TLC! So!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS & LUV,
    Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 05-11-2013 at 08:58 PM.

16. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roll Call for the Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 10-dsc00209-jpgHello today! Here is rug I have finished == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes justplainjudy, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post