Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Rosieh20's hubby is undergoing surgery on Tuesday...........

Let's keep them in our prayers............

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do Landon. I pray for all my crochettalk friends every night!!

3. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will remember her and her husband both in prayer. I hope he will be alright.

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it is about my bedtime but I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" . I haven't been on here much lately. Also think I have a problem with this computer' Something is going on with it and may have to tear it down completely and re-program or whatever they do, Have a good night everyone. Love to you all. Patty

7. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope all goes well Rosieh20. You and your husband are in our thoughts. Hugs.

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are thinking of you and your family!

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you and your husband, Rosieh20. Hope all goes well with his surgery and that he has a quick recovery. Hugs, Carol.

13. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosie told me a while back that Jim does have cancer, the surgery is to find out if and how much it has spread.
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rosie & Jim))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh!! Thanks! All the prayers and huggsss have help! Jim pulled thru the surgery just great. His previous illness was just that the stent slipped out, which actually helped the surgeon . So now we know that it is contained and not growing. The Dr feels that the was able to get everything and that nothing has spread, so we are very fortunate to have caught it at an early stage. The surgeon opened him up from side to side, so Jim has a long way for recovery, but he will recover. hurmp, when I left him last night he was being contrary and flirting with the nurse, so I know he is in good hands. He nicknamed her trouble and she nicknamed him double trouble, so I don't know who's night was going to be longer.

Thanks again for all your prayers!! Huggsss to everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad to hear that Jim is doing well! Flirting is a sign that he is doing better! My hubby loves to joke around and flirt also, if he doesn't then I worry about him! How are you doing? You need to rest and take it easy as well! You are a wonderful person and need to take care of yourself so he doesn't worry about you while he is at hospital, he is in good hands and you need not worry! My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

17. Likes justplainjudy, aporfirio, GrammaJoe liked this post