I'm so happy to have found this forum, and to have met so many wonderful people. Someone posted a thread about meeting the family, where we could share photo's of our families, and get to know each other better that way (put faces to names, etc.) I really liked that idea, and would love to know more about you.
So here's the thing. I'll share 10 of my favorite things, and you do the same! Go ahead and copy my list if you like.

1. My favorite color:
2. My favorite craft:
3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet:
4. Favorite cuisine:
5: Favorite beverage:
6. Favorite sweet:
7. Favorite TV Show:
8: Favorite pet:
9: Favorite flower:
10. Favorite apparel:

1. My favorite color: I can't pick just one, I love pink and green!

2. My favorite craft: Okay, I have to say crochet, because it helps keep me sane, right? But I also enjoy pen and ink sketching, watercolors, and paper crafts, just to mention a few. I love making my own cards to include with gifts!

3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: I like to go for walks on the beach, or along the inter-coastal. My favorite indoor activity is reading!

4. Favorite cuisine: Chocolate! No, no, no, can't say that! Okay, Italian and Chinese. I love my pasta and I love stir fries! Too bad they don't like me!

5: Favorite beverage: You'll almost always find me with a cup of coffee beside me (decaf, please) or gatorade or V8, because of my dietary restrictions. I love sweet tea, too (hey, I'm a southern belle at heart!).

6. Favorite sweet: If I can't have a box of Cela's Chocolate Covered Cherries, or a big old Whitman's Sampler, then I'd have to pick the dark chocolate peanut M&M's.

7. Favorite TV Show: Oh geez, we don't have regular TV, we have the Roku box, but when we DID, I loved all the CSI shows!

8: Favorite pet: My three ferrets, of course!

9: Favorite flower: Oh no, don't ask me to name just one! I love lily of the valley, which we can't grow here in Florida, violets, gardenia's, and jasmine.

10. Favorite apparel: If I'm at home, you'll find me in loose shorts and a tank top, year round. Now don't look at me like that! I live in Florida, after all, but even when we lived in the frozen north, if I was at home, I was wearing shorts and a tank top! I like to be comfortable, what can I say?

~~~~~~~
Okay, your turn! Share your favorites, please? Now don't make me beg!