Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  103
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! Hope you are starting to feel better, I know how lousy it is to not be able to do anything.
    Judy, that would have been great! I wish I could have worked without distractions, I still do lol
    Manda - are you home yet, or are you still with Cooper? Did you get any ice cream?
    I am feeling very restless this morning, too much time resting, not enough crocheting. Spent all day yesterday crocheting the edging for a pincushion with size 20 thread, still have 1 and a half rows to go today, then I can start working on the decorating of it. Also working on a doll shoe pincushion, tried crocheting with sewing thread this morning. I did it, but since I couldn't see some of my stitches, it didn't turn out the best. I think with some practice, I can do it, and it will make REALLY dainty appliques and flowers, don't you?

2. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been home since yesterday morning at 640am! Dani was here and went to where they were living with my brother and packing all their stuff! Now I am home getting Mikki packed and ready to go to Washington D.C. with my parents! Then 1 of my sons birthday is Tuesday! Cooper was drinking while Cody and Dani were here 60 to 75mls! When they came back up on Tuesday night we got him to take his full 85ml then at midnight we got 65ml! Dani called today and said he drank 60 at 2 feedings then 85mls again then 65! As long as he keeps getting 85 down once or twice a day and doesn't go below the 60 to many times he will be coming home soon! My hubby greeted me with a great big hug and my 13 year old Mikki came running into the kitchen for a hug! I was so exhausted yesterday I slept most of the day! LOVE YOUR FRIRND MANDA!

4. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, thatis wonderful news about Cooper!What a great way to start a day. I'm glad you got some rest, you've been such a busy person lately.

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me, too, Manda! You really needed that sleep! No place like home to get the best sleep! Glad "little" Cooper is going to get to come home soon! Then you all can settle into a routine that'll be good for all of you!
    Hugs, Judy

8. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello dear friends! You are so kind to me. Unfortunately liquid is inside ear. But I do not know what was here yesterday. It was high temperature and nausea etc. I am feeling better should go to work tomorrow
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that you are feeling better, Larisa. Still get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids. It will help speed your recovery.

I am ready to go on the warpath against mosquito's here. I went out to check my garden this morning, and got bit 7 times! Would not be so bad if I were not allergic to them. GRRRRRR

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya, Marjorie! My Dad would get bit by mosquitos and he would get huge welts. So do I! Know how ya feel! Buggers! Hope you feel better, Larisa! I couldn't put any liquid in my ears, either. I just had to wait it out. My eardrum burst. So I know earaches are lousy. I get ear infections a lot cuz that's a weak spot & that's where all my infections go. Please get better quickly, and like Marjorie sez, drink lots of liquids!
    Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies, wishing godspeed to everyone, rest and peace. It's been quite a busy week for me. Missed y'all! In fact,, I had the gas co. come out 'cuz there was a distinct odor. T he rep found nothing to be concerned about, but I'll be monitoring for that scent!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Any Night Owls here tonite? I'm up late, just watching tv and computing right here. I went shopping today and bought 12 skeins of yarn. Now, I need a project to make! I'd love to make an article of clothing. It would be my 1st! I've made hats, gloves, booties and last month made my 1st pair of slippers. Any ideas for an easy piece to make? What was your 1st article of clothing to make?
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 05-04-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Larisa. I need to finish one little doily and my plans are huge as Earth
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes justplainjudy liked this post