Ladies, I am back. I've been away but believe me, I couldn't help it. I would try to come to the site and just felt so bad that I could not give the uplifting answers or comments that I usually have within me. Little did I know that it was the new medication I was taking. It had me to the point where I didn't trust myself. I was what I call "loopy" while taking the drug. It took away pain that I had in my back but made me feel like I was someone else. After missing a bus stop and losing my bus identification and bus pass, I finally decided to quit all my medications for awhile. Even my son commented on how I was acting differently. It was during this time that I got ill. Not sure if all the meds caused my illness but my stomach decided it did not like ANYTHING. It took a week to finally feel like Karen again. Then everything else has been happening. I'm in training for a prison Ministry called Kairos Outside. I've been doing this for 3 years now. If anyone is interested in what Kairos is, you can go to the website for Kairos Outside Community of Ohio: Kairos Outside Community of Ohio I have posted answers about the Wi-Fi on our Meeting Group. Sorry ladies. If this ever happens again I WILL write a message. Hope all are well and doing good. Miss you all!