Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
    Post Thanks / Like

My Prayers are in Boston

My Prayers are in Boston the fatalities, injured and their families from the explosions at the Boston Marathon. I am just at a loss for words.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had the news on since a little after it happened..I am sick at heart because of this. I am praying for the families and loved one but even more for our nation as I really would love for this Terrorist stuff to stop..no one is safe anymore..it is tragic and very sad..not to mention very scary. Hugs and prayers to all concerned ..wish I could do more.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend's daughter was running the marathon this year. I can only pray they are both safe. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims of this terrible tragedy. Can't imagine what makes people do such horrible things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - I agree...sad that others are not fond of life...lifting the families up...

5. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My heart and prayers go out to those injured and killed by the explosions there in Boston, but I also offer up prayers of blessings and thanks to those runners who abandoned the marathon to run to the nearest hospitals to donate blood, the firefighters, police and rescue workers who risk it all to help those in need. And especially to the families of all those involved.

7. Likes dragondrummer, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hard to beleive someone would do this kind of thing..... I am very impressed with how fast people were in getting over there and helping the victims no knowing if it was safe or not to do so.... there were some very brave caring souls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondrummer View Post
    My friend's daughter was running the marathon this year. I can only pray they are both safe. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims of this terrible tragedy. Can't imagine what makes people do such horrible things.
    Heard from friend. Her daughter was one of the elite runners who finished the race before the bombs went off. Friend and her DH didn't go this year or they would have been sitting right where the first bomb exploded. Thanks be to God they all were spared.

10. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my prayers and heart ful sorrow are all with the injured and families of each person involved in the Boston Marathon.

12. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with each and every one of the runners, families and thankful to the brave ones who helped do whatever they could for the victims. My son rides his bike with a man they interviewed who was not injured but lives here in the Wabash Valley area. I am thankful for his life being spared. This is so like the 9/11 bombing. It is so scary.

14. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post