Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

MY Facebook has been compromised

Ok..I am not sure if I was hacked.or what..I got a xxx video from a friend..and I KNOW she didn't sent it..so I reported it..then I deleted it..then I blocked her..sorry..but then it kept coming back..I changed ALL my email adrresses..and fb (which I have more than one) passwords also..IF YOU get this from me ..I DID NOT SEND it..please report it..block it..do what ever you can..DO NOT CLICK on it..I stupidly did as I was trying to delete it..I did it by accident..so please be very careful..it is very very distasteful image..OH and now I am not going to play anymore fb games either..as I have no idea where this came from ..I am also going to go block in active friends..not anyone here ..but I Have some from play other games..I will only keep those I know..I am sorry about this and I am hoping I took care of it..but like I said ..I didn't do it..and I am sure my friend Tilly didn't either..but it is going thru friends list it seems..

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, I hate it when that happens. I've had stuff like that happen to me before.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had that happen to me before too. I quit playing any of the fb games at that time and so far so good. You aren't the first one to mention this lately either.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont play any games online, but went to open msg frm friend and it was same type of issues you all are having!

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhh I just hate this..I will no long play fb games either. I will only use my club pogo account..so far I have used that for years and have been fine..dang it all gonna miss Candy Crush oh well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a problem like this on FB and I closed my account and haven't been back. Too much can happen that ruins things. Hope everything turns out alright for you. Bummer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I received that same video fro one of our friends today. She is having a fit!

Post Thanks / Like
    In the past, I have changed my password and my problems were resolved. My issue last time was that when I loaded my FB it would start to go nuts on me...pages flashing, ect. Hopefully, you got everything cleared. I know that it can be a pain the behind.