Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry to hear..you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...God Bless!!

2. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you from my family to yours! Try to take it day by day and step by step if there is anything any of us can do to help just ask! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I missed this the other day. Funny, I was thinking of you today. Something told me (probably God) to find you and touch base. I am praying for you that God will keep you in his hands, safe and loved. I will be thinking of you, hoping that things turn out all right. I know you have your big family for support and they will be with you through all of this. Hugs dear friend, Annette

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank all of my friends here in crochet talk. ya'll are here when ever anyone needs something from patterns to pray. I could not ask for any better friends. God lead me to this site because he knew I would need just such encouragement. May God bless and keep each and everyone one of you in his loving arms.

8. Likes amanda, Landon, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you doing, Ellouise?

Post Thanks / Like
    New on site. but my prayers are with you. Our Father is a awesome God and he can do all things

11. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear your news but I am praying that you get good news in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in my prayers. I pray PEACE(nothing missing, not broken) over your body in the name of Jesus, My deepest sympathy goes out to you at the passing of your uncle.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ejatchison View Post
    Hi to all my friends here, I have not been on to much lately and I am sorry for that. I have missed all of the comments and posts. I am asking for pray for myself, I found out the first of this month that I may have Thyroid cancer am having to go for more testing. Thyroid cancer runs in my family among many other types of cancer. Then on top of all of this my Uncle passed away yesterday morning. He was the oldest of 12 children at the age of 89. so if you don't see me on here just know I am thinking about all of you and missing your friendships.
    ejatchison, I will be praying for you and also you will be on my prayer request list this weekend at church. Please Lord touch my friend right now and if it is your will I will ask that you heal her and help her through this troublesome time with the death of her dear uncle. In Jesus name I ask this. Amen Keep holding to His hand and be encouraged. Hugs and hope you will feel better soon, Patty

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you and also good thoughts and positive energy.

18. Likes amanda liked this post