Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Please pray now!!!

My son (the preacher) called and asked if I could sit with one of the grandkids...he was going to the hospital because friend's son, a young man, has just been taken to the hospital and he flatlined and they brought him back, he's in intensive care now. I don't know what happened. My son called and I have the youngest grandson here with me because he is home sick from school. The young man's name is Jonathan. His family is very close to mine . I remember when he was born and he is like one of my own kids. My kids and theirs grew up in church together. Please, my prayer chain friends, pray for Jonathan. We need all the prayer we can get! Please Lord don't let him die!!!!! Thank you all for the prayers I know you will be praying. Your friend, Patty (redhead)

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, he flatlined!! I hope they figure out what is going on and get it corrected!! Praying for him and all involved!

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Omg, he flatlined!! I hope they figure out what is going on and get it corrected!! Praying for him and all involved!
    Just found out that he started out with Pneumonia, left work and went home and felt worse. On the way to the hospital he said he couldn't make it there. and they took him to the closer hospital and he was throwing up blood. His white blood cell count didn't have time to build up a resistance because it was advancing so fast. They wanted to life-line him to Indy but parents said no. If they had done that he would have died on the way. They have him in a 3-day coma to keep him from moving around and causing brain damage. Right now that's all I know but he is still with us, Thank God! Please keep praying!! Thank you everyone!
    Also they said he only has 1/4 of the lung capacity.
    Last edited by redhead; 03-15-2013 at 08:00 AM.

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Just found out that he started out with Pneumonia, left work and went home and felt worse. On the way to the hospital he said he couldn't make it there. and they took him to the closer hospital and he was throwing up blood. His white blood cell count didn't have time to build up a resistance because it was advancing so fast. They wanted to life-line him to Indy but parents said no. If they had done that he would have died on the way. They have him in a 3-day coma to keep him from moving around and causing brain damage. Right now that's all I know but he is still with us, Thank God! Please keep praying!! Thank you
    everyone!
    Also they said he only has 1/4 of the lung capacity.
    Prayer chain... Where are you all????? Please help!!! I am desperate for prayer warriors!!!!! I Need your prayers desparately!!!!

7. Likes amanda, elkwoman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,

I just read your request. I stopped in the midst of my day to do what comes natural for me...Pray! I have prayed...Rest in knowing that God cares and knows all. God is in control and has not forgotten Jonathan, you or any of his friends and family. In God's care, Jonathan is being blessed continuously. May you experience PEACE in the name of Jesus. Amen

God cares and so do I,
    (((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

9. Likes justplainjudy, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Hello Patty,

I just read your request. I stopped in the midst of my day to do what comes natural for me...Pray! I have prayed...Rest in knowing that God cares and knows all. God is in control and has not forgotten Jonathan, you or any of his friends and family. In God's care, Jonathan is being blessed continuously. May you experience PEACE in the name of Jesus. Am
    (((Hugs)))~Beverly~
    Thanks for all the prayers. It is done. Jonathan has gone home to be with Jesus. I didn't know I could love someone so much who wasn't my own child. He was 28 years old. I remember the day he was born. I didn't know I had so many tears inside myself. I can't quit crying. I will miss his sweet face and the hugs he always gave me.

11. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I am so very sorry to hear this. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do. All of you are in my prayers, honey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I just saw your post and stopped to pray after I read it. Then I scrolled further down and saw the tragic news. My heart is heavy for all of you. Will continue to pray,but for all of you who loved Jonathon so very much. You are loved, Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh patty I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Know that u and your family are in my prayers during this difficult time. May he shine his light on you today and everyday. If you need to talk I am here to just listen. Sending you hugs,
    Erika

Post Thanks / Like
    One of Jonathan's brothers is a nurse at the hospital where he passed away. That brother wanted to be the one to clean him up after he passed away. When asked if he was sure that he wanted to do that...he replied "yes, I want to do this. It is the last thing I can do for my brother." I am crying again now as I type this ...that's real brotherly love. How many brothers could that? .

16. Likes Anaisa, Erika liked this post