Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  154
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weather Reports #4

Hey, yawl!

I think our weather reports #3 is full, LOL

Here in my neck of the woods which is Desloge, MO and according to weather.gov, we will have a chance of light snow and be around 37 degrees F today.

2. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had some snow this morning...still very cold!!

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Landon! I was thinking of doing that but never got to it, I haven't been doing to good! I feel bad to say our weather is glorious! The sun is shining and our high is 65 degrees and lows are mid to low 40s! I saw on the 5am news this morning that the weather is to he bad for some in Texas and I can't think of everyone else that are expecting horrible weather but I hope and pray you are all warm and safe! If you could mail me some rain or even snow it would be awesome we are in a drought here in California LOL about mailing it to me not the drought part! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, that is so sweet of you to say! I feel bad for others when they get hit with crappy weather too!

Here we are expecting a high of 38 degrees F and a 30% chance of light snow.

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to know who is sending me their rain? We are expecting rain next Tuesday and Wednesday! I really appreciate it Thank you! We are expecting it to be 72 today 73 tomorrow Saturday 80( oh my goodness NO!) Monday 70 Tuesday Wednesday rain in the high 60s then it drops to the mid 50s next Thursday and Friday that was our 10 day weather on my news this morning! I cannot believe how wacky the weather is being! I really do appreciate whoever is sending me some of their rain it is greatly needed here in the south valley! I hope everyone else weather is getting better their has been no information today about weather warnings for some of you! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 28 here at 9:23am and spitting snow. Nothing is going to amount to anything but it is messy. My puppies got me up around 1am and we went back to sleep and woke up again at 4 and we went back and slept til 8. UGH!! I like my sleep all in a row. Dovie can NOT hold her bladder and I have to take her out when she has to go. Not that it relates to weather! Off topic again!!

10. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye! It is what it is LO! If she has to go potty or whatever I understand my 1 of my girls every night at 2 am has to go out and no they don't wake my hubby up they yip and scratch at my shoulder to take them out! Your funny Faye have a great day and get some more rest! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got 10" of snow yesterday! Cloudy with snow flurries-23° today!! Where is Spring????

14. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas---It's 7:39, partly cloudy and the temp is 48 to reach the 30s later tonite. Tomorrow, there's a chance of showers, in the 50s and partly cloudy.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Snow predicted for here. We'll see I am not sure if I believe. It is 28 and the low was supposed to be 35. I'll be fine as long as we have power. We'll see tomorrow. I'll be warm for sure as I have a gas fireplace that will keep me warm. Hopefully I will sleep through the night. Where do I find doggie downers? Just kidding but a full night's sleep would be nice.

18. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post