Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  154
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

2. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies! The weather is really WACKY! This weekend it was beautiful and sunny a slight bit of rain Sunday, Monday was in the high 60s to low 70s, Tuesday was sunny high of 65 and lows of 45 with rain and wind late last night, today we are expecting a real huge high of 6i and lows of 40s and rain rain rain plus are wind advisory mainly in the mountains! I loved growing up on a 5 acre farm we had pigs, chickens, horses and sheep. Neighbors had cows so I took care of them milkig and feeding the babie cow, I had a rabbit my pet turkies and my 3 goats I milked! My dad always had me help with garden since I was 1 years old he said it was the only thing that kept me happy and still is 1 of the things I love to do and it is so enjoyable! That reminds me I need to get my seeds all planted for my garden planting in late April to early May! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My kids can't imagine living any other way. They love it! We all do! It's hard work, but when you sit down to supper (that did not come from a store) at the end of the day, it's worth it.

6. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i love a farm, it makes you feel good and tired, but worth it i agree. i have a small garden now, nothing like i have had in the past. i have been looking into getting a little bit of land more out in the country, so i can have chickens and a cow, i will one day have that again. it is still cold low tonight 36 and windy.

8. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't to cold outside, I think it's about in the mid 40s, still supposed to have more rain it rained Tuesday night but nothing yesterday it was cloudy and cool! I hope we get some more rain we really need it! my garden I planted last year is sprouting out of the ground I love using my tomatoes from my plants the year before they taste so much better! I have to see what seeds I need to get and put my seeds in their little starter pots and get ready for my garden! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    According to Weather.gov, this is my weather for today::::::::: Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

12. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sunny this morning but very cold out, the base has been sounding off their alarm this morning.
    not sure what it's about, my poor furbabies are not liking the sound.

14. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cloudy, Cold, 30's, flurries. Typical Ohio. Hugs, Judy

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trenarah why are the alarms going off? We have high of 60 lows are 44 degrees chances of rain, the weather is so wacky I don't know what to expect! He said blizzards are expected in parts of New YORK and high winds! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon! why isn't this showing up on march 7th post? How do I put it up there again it wasn't closed just not there she forgot about my weather boohoo! It is raining outside lightly and has been off and on all day yesterday and this morning it is only 1245am here! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!