Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I love my hubby but he can be a stinker

I just wanted to share with you all that I love my hubby but he is being a stinker (in a good way)

Not sure what it is he is up to, being a stinker, and not sharing any info with me. He has even gone as far as to tell me I can not look at my email.
    Normally I would not listen to him and do as I want but he begged me not to go to email. I have asked everyday can I go to email and I get no not yet (its killing me). I then say something like what if one of my sons email me? After all I have 2 that are in the Army. All I get is I will check your email.

Yesterday I teased him and said what if my boyfriend emails me for a booty call. HEHEHE I got "if I want a booty Call I will IM you". I have no Idea what he is up to.
    I told him today if his mother in law was still with us she would call him a stink pot. lol
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 02-27-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon, rosieh20, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh husbands can be stinkers!! Can't help but love them dearly for it either! Can't wait to hear what the surprise.
    Did bring memories back for me tho that I have to share. My husband came home told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands. So I did as he told me, and I told him in no uncertain terms that it better not have a tail and 4 legs!! Lo and behold I held in my hands the CUTEST little puppy! lol, didn't know who I loved more at the moment, my cute little Buttons or my big hunk of a man!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh MsBhaven, I'm so excited for you! Waiting for a firsthand report! Smiling and rejoicing with you!Your husband sounds like a keeper!~ Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Likes Trenarah, carolv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    just an update I am still not allowed to read email fortunately my mail does not need to be open to send emails and while i was emailing the pattern for the bunny basket hubby was looking over my shoulder

7. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so excited for you! How sweet he is planning something for you. WOW!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! ladies, OK I really really really love my hubby!!!!! I am keeping him !!!!!!!! He is the sweetest man alive at the moment. My hubby bought me, The Crochet World collection 2001 -2010. Talk about pattern overload. 60 issues of crochet world on one DVD. And he tells me that there is a Crochet World magazine on the way too. What a sweetheart. He is so awesome!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY love my hubby!!!!!!!!

11. Likes Landon, rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What is your husband up to????????Be sure to let us know. This is cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    just an update I am still not allowed to read email fortunately my mail does not need to be open to send emails and while i was emailing the pattern for the bunny basket hubby was looking over my shoulder
    O K I just read your post. He is a keeper for sure. I'm happy for you! Lawana
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 02-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.

13. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful gift and such wonderful surprise..YOU better keep him..lol. Mine does sneaky stuff like that from time to time..but not with my crocheting (not yet anyway) as he is not sure what it is all about yet..and wouldn't pick out yarn for me..I am sure..lol. Make your hubby a great dinner and hug him lots..let him know just how much he ROCKS! WTG girl..very happy for ya! hugs Anne

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love to see a man beg, LOLOL What a DOLL your hubby is!! Talk about being supportive! I am so happy for you, he is a total keeper, no question about that!!

Ok, spill, how did yawl meet and how long have you been married? What a precious thing for him to do for you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    lol Landon you would not believe how we met. I was in the Marines and my ex-husband and I had separated about 2 months before. My gunny had told me to go and take a long weekend to relax (ex was giving me a bit of a hassle) so I had my ex take the kids and I booked a cabin in the mountains of TN. When I got near the cabin I needed gas so I filled up and went into pay for the gas. I accidently bumped in to a man at the door (i was not paying attention where i was walking) said my sorries and went about my business. got to the place to pick up the key and as I was walking in that same man was walking out( again i was not paying attention and bumped into him) . I got my key and went to the cabin unloaded the truck and headed back to town to buy a some food. as I was driving down the mountain to get to the main road. i passed a cabin and there that man was again. unloading his truck. when i was in the store buying a few things to eat i turned a corner and hit someones cart. I said I am so sorry and all I heard was "you know this the 3rd time today that we have bumped into each other I think someone is trying to tell us we need to met. He stuck out his had and said Hi my name is Jeff. We spent the weekend just talking (by the way he was in the mountains cuz he had just got a divorce) that was in 1999. We kept in touch by phone over the next year. In April of 2000 I got out of the Marines. and Aug 1 of 2000 my divorce was final. In June of 2001 I moved here to KY. and in Jan of 2002 he was transfered to Florida and me and my kids stayed in his house. we talked by phone almost every night until he was sent to iraq. He retire from the Coast Guard in July of 2005 and in nov of 2005 on thanksgiving day he proposed and on June 9 2007 I married my best friend.

(oh and he is sneaky too. he called my friend in 2005 before he retired and asked her to find away to get me to pick out my ring). So my friend came over with a bottle of wine and she talked me into just looking at rings for her, her hubby wanted to get her a new ring for their 10th anniversary.
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 02-28-2013 at 07:49 AM.

18. Likes Landon liked this post