Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your favorite movies?

I Enjoy a great movie! Whether viewing at home or the theatre, I looooooooove a Great movie!

What are some of your favorites? What snacks do you eat while viewing movies?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, I am a movie fanatic!! I love SCARY Movies, Ghost stories!! I think the Haunting- the original in black and white- is one of the best ever made. I have the DVD and the book it was based on. George C. Scott made the Changling which is also in my opinion one of the best ghost stories ever made. And Psycho!! I LOVE that movie, I even have a movie still in my bathroom, LOL One of these days I am going to get blood red towels and a blood red shower curtain, LOLOL

I have several spooky movies in my movie collection, 1408 with John Cusack, Ghost Story with Fred Aistaire, Douglas Fairbacks Jr, John Houseman, Melyn Douglas, it is really good too!! I also have the Ring, and the Ring 2, a very campy Dark Shadows, a Vincent Price oldie moldie goldie Hocus Pocus with Bette Midler and in my opinion, no horror movie collection is complete without the Ghost and Mr. Chicken. I watch my horror movies every year in October and more often if I want to.

I have comedies and almost all the versions of A Christmas Carol that were made. I have over 100 movies and growing.....this is what I can think of at the time....no WAIT!!! Ever After and Nanny McPhee!! I love both of those too!! My Cousin Vinny!! LOLOL That is hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch a lot of movies. .. my two all time faves are pulp fiction and the crow.... when its a movie night with my boys we munch on chips and did and have pop or icedtea... by myslef I don't do munchies.. the boys all time favs are transformers and iron man..

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love action Movies and a few Romance stories.. I love "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze(sp?) and Demi Moore, Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt, and love Any Movie Arnold Swartzenager is in, especially liked "Predator".. Love all the "First Blood" With Sylvester Stalone and Richard Crenna.and a 1939 movie, Here Comes Mr. Jordan with Robert Motgomery.. I always did like Doris Day Movies, almost anything she starred in.. Like all of the Die Hard Movie and Last Boy Scout with Bruce Willis..
    I don't really eat snacks but always have a Soda or water.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When my mother passed away, I inherited almost 200 VCR tapes with 3 movies apiece on them. Almost everything from the late 1920's to 1999. Needless to say, I do not need to go out to a movie. I think some of my favorites are: Capt. Newman, MD; Hatari; The Quiet Man; The Hell Fighters; McClintock; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; Ghost; The Canterville Ghost; any Disney movie as well as some others too numerous to mention. AND then I have my 8 NCIS seasons, 5 Bones seasons, 2 of The Closer and 2 of Criminal Minds. Just let me have my Peach Ice Tea and I'm all set.--Jan

9. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely watch tv But when i do i like it to be a movie, having a favorite i have not one..

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to include my snacks!! Either hot chocolate or ice tea could be hot tea, LOL Depends on the movie, the time of year, the time of day....My TV is on all day long, usually if I am awake, it is on. My work table is in my living room. I gotta listen to music more, LOL and turn the TV off, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely watch a movie more than once but I have a few exceptions The Wizard of Oz and Gone With The Wind are two. I'm not that much of a movie fan.

14. Likes Landon liked this post