Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Restoring my laptop

If you all don't see me for a bit..it is because I am restoring my laptop..it may be a little while before I can get back up in running..my son got his new computer and I have my hubbies so I can come in and chat away..but I won't have many files or such for a bit..copying all now and will be back soon. Hugs Anne

2. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    good luck with fixing it.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun I know so little about computers my kids and hubby try to show me and I never can figure it out! Good Luck Anne!

6. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both..I am still updating..and adding things back..I have ie 8 and firefox for my browsers..but I wanted to try Google Chrome so I downloaded it..I like it but I don't see a way to put my favorites on the top of the browser..sort of sucks so I don't know if I am gonna keep it.

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having problems with my laptop. I'm using my hubby's computer now. Somthing is wrong with my keyboard. My "G" and "H" key won't work and the "P" key types O*. don't understand that at all. So I'll be making a trip to the fixer up man Monday. Oh Joy!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

10. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Best wishes on getting your computer self squared away!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I probably can have my hubby give you some ideas on how to do that! I could ask him if you want? Let me know! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

13. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am almost home free..back up and running just have to re install some of my graphic stuff and I will be right back in action. I have all my files back on this lap top..so I feel so much better....so far so good it is running better. I am seriously think about a new one this year..got to see if we can swing it. I would keep this one just for back up. And since my kids use it ..it means a new one would be just be for MOM..YEAh..now that is what I really really like.

15. Likes amanda, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what my hubby did for me for Christmas! We went to the late night after thanksgiving sale and my hubby got me my own so he can use his then I have mine the 2 older boys got one from their grandparents our oldest son and fiancé we got them a 32 inch t.v at the same sale and my youngest uses the regular computer! Best of luck to you, you deserve your own! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

17. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I boughyt a Kindla Fire so I can chat while my Hubby is on the computer!! (And it's great for patterns too!!!). Hope you ladies are all back with us!!

19. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20 liked this post