Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grill the hot dog, buns and onions add mustard and chilli. The other day my son was going to make hamburgers, no buns or bread but we had hotdog buns so he shaped the hamburger like hot dogs, it worked out very well "burger dogs".

2. Likes Carynjoyb, dragondrummer, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK>>now I have to make some dogs for lunch today..lol. I want one.

I like mine several different ways...one is with slaw on it..nothing else..other is sauerkraut and chilli..mustard too. Another is sauteed onions and lots of bbq sauce..I have eaten them plain but only when I am starving..lol I like chilli cheese dawgs too. I think for me..any topping is great..love them LOADED...lol. Oh but I have to say ..on my slaw dawg..it has to be my slaw..not packaged slaw..homemade all the way!

Since I am the only one that likes sauerkraut in my house..I buy it by the bag..then re pack in tin snack size zip lock bags in put it in the freeze..that way when I want kraut..I just pull out a little snack size baggie for me..just enough. Love it.

4. Likes dragondrummer, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't eat hot dogs any more, but when I did :
    All on a bun with: !. mustard 2. mustard, ketchup, relish 3. mustard, kraut 4. coleslaw
    And I also had them cut up in brown sugar flavored beans.
    Boiled, broiled, bbq, fried....they all tasted good.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Today I wanted a hot dog for breakfast! So, this is how I fixed it:

beef weiner w/hot dog bun and mustard, giardineria(mixed pickled veggies:carrots, cauliflower, diced red peppers, diced celery) and jalepeno peppers on the bun. Yummmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This is another way I fix my hot dogs(Chicago hotdog style):

beef weiner w/hot dog bun, mustard, sliced tomatoes, sliced pickles, chili peppers and diced onions all stuffed in the bun!What a treeeeeeeet!

I can never forget my all-time favorite, the chili dog with mustard, relish and onions!

What's your hot dog specialty?