Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  101

View Poll Results: Where do you want to have our meeting?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Florida

7 35.00%
  • Tennessee

7 35.00%
  • MidWest

0 0%
  • Other

6 30.00%
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have family in Canada and South America. They have had some visas issues too but they got resolved. Larissa, I am so sorry, I don't know what to tell you! Sometimes people here go to their news stations and sometimes their stories get told on the TV News channels. That almost always gets their problems solved. What country do you live in? Does the Embassy have a website where you can find out what you need to qualify for a visa?

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon! Thank you for your help. I live in Urkaine. In 2010 it was so expensive to call Embassy and it cost 150 dollar only to come in... Right now I do not have extra money to pay them for next try. May be in autumn

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Please don't give up! I am very sad to hear that it is such a problem for you to call or even go in. I hope you manage to get your visa!

6. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this going to be a weekend thing? Or, as many days as you can be there? Can my husband come? A weekend would work, taking one day vacation on Monday as well. I think I will start a little jar as well.
    ~Tammy~

8. Likes amanda, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Landon! Thank you for your help. I live in Urkaine. In 2010 it was so expensive to call Embassy and it cost 150 dollar only to come in... Right now I do not have extra money to pay them for next try. May be in autumn
    Maybe we can all help you so you can come; I am praying for that If not in 2014, the next year... I think this group of guys/gals can make that come true.
    ~Tammy~

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya'll please rethink Florida as a destination. Even the Republican National Convention was disrupted by a hurricane. That would not be good. Anywhere but Florida, please
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, it can be a pain....I was fortunate because I was let right in...maybe Larisa you can let them know it's to further you knowledge of crochet??? Also 2014? what?!? did a miss a year again? dang it!

13. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I think that will be conditonal on the place. Here in May it is usually warm but the MidWest I'm not sure. So we will hopefull determine the month after the location. If in TN I want to try to have it at the same time they have their big craft fair if possible. I would have to stay right on time to snag cabins for that time. You can only reserve them one year out.

15. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the invitation letter help? when I working for Chamber of Commerce , one of the Chamber of Commerce do is write out a invitation letter that people from other country wish to visit the USA. they used the invitation letter to get a visiting visa. ....
    You may want to look for and try ? any one from USA citizen is able to issue a invitation letter to people/friends from other country to visit USA. - the down side is there is no guarantee that the USA embassy will grand that visa you need. but I think it is worth to try. I think the main reason is the USA concern is : many people end up stay in the USA and no where to be found? good luck

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

17. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess the west coast is out?

19. Likes janie mae liked this post