Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    We cook and eat everything as it. no salt or spic add. we buy only fresh foods and cook with water or bake in convection oven only. we 've doing this way since few years back when my husband last hospitalize with his heart condition. it is a littler struggle at start...then we get used to it , now we like it and is very difficult to socialize with friends/family eat out? every where and everything just too salty for us to handle.
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a hamburger for lunch! Garden salad from McDonald's and a Coke. Delicious!!!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    when i learn how to put pickers on here. I will show yall some of my mothers peecockes.turkeys.difent kinds of chickens miney horeses a donkey and other thinks she has.she doses a lot of saleing and when people dont have the money she trads for them. I have seen my mother give away her turkey to feed a famly.or clothes to keep them worm.shouse to children thats bearfooted.I told my mother no matter what happen in the pasted good and bad .thank you for all was being there for me and my kids.I am not the huging type or saying I LOVE YOU but I did tell her I am not ready to let go of her skirt tell. so to all the moms out there.throw all the hell we kids put you throw .no one can love us as much as you do. thank you and may GOD BE WITH YOU.

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got lasagna in the crockpot for dinner tonight. The hole apartment smells heavenly. Its only a little after 1PM and I'm not sure how much longer I can wait before I sample it!

6. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm cooking hamburgers(seasoned w/seasoning salt, black pepper & fresh diced onion) for lunch right now! For dinner, I'm making a meatloaf, sweet peas w/whole potatoes and corn. Dessert will be chocolate chip cookies baked fresh from the oven!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes boopie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenarah View Post
    here is a quick treat if you like cookies, and not allgeric to peanut butter..... 1 egg, 1 cup sugar 1 cup peanut butter,,,, mix, make small balls flatten bake 350, they make a very yummy soft cookie. enjoy.
    I have that recipe! though mine also has 1 tsp vanilla in it. I have made it a bunch of times as I know several people who are gluton sensitive. I alos have many variations that I use: Try adding one of the following: chocolate chips, M & M's, Heath brickle bits, make thimbprint cookies with strawberry jam, Reese's Pieces, Hershey Kiss on top, use crunchy peanut butter rather than creamy or add chopped peanuts. They are fantastic, and whenever I take them anywhere, there are never any to take home!

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner tonight is roast turkey, not sure what I'm having with it yet - havent checked the cupboard but potatos for sure and dressing, maybe green beans.

12. Likes Butterflyrose, boopie, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hubby put a pork roast in the crockpot early this afternoon with some water and onions, seasoning salt, pepper. I just took some of the broth out for gravy. Added saurkraut to the roast; gonna make some mashed taters.
    ~Tammy~

14. Likes Butterflyrose, Trenarah liked this post