Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Believe me, a lot of us cold weather region living folks don't deal with it very successfully either, LOL

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It wouldn't hurt my feelings to feel you 80s for a while. But I do love the change of seasons. I may eventually move to Fl when my daughter retires to Fl in a few years. Panama City Beach Fl. I would miss the cold Christmas weather though.

4. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey that would be great. We would be sorta neighbors!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like everyone is in the 60's and sunshine! That is so weird but awesome at the same time! My kids are outside enjoyin the nicer weather we have are windows open as well, my iguana is at the window scratchin basically sayin open, open, open like that one commercial. He is funny at night he covers himself up with a blanket on top of bird cage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbysue where where are you originally from? I have never been to Florida it sounds like the weather there stays warm most of the time! I like the change of seasons here just not when we are in the freezing time or the 110 in the summer. Iguess I like the spring most of all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are cold Barby Sue! It was about 6 above 0 this morning and warmed up tp a balmy 25 this afternoon! And there's about 6" of snow on the ground!! But I've lived in NY all my life so I'm used to it!!
    By the way-are you going to sign up for the python hunt down there??!!! LOL!!!

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness Maryjane it is still cold there! I always thought new York was a busy beautiful place!

Post Thanks / Like
    it is 3 a.m. and a cold 42, after the rain we got it made it cold, it was in the 70's which was really nice. looks like winter has returned to ga. news says tomorrow the high is 51 and 34 at night, with wind.

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Buford Georgia, when I was 16 many years ago it was supposed to be summer. While I was there the weather was so unpredictable rain and thunderstorms blowing windows out. This was the end of june. Every part of Georgia I went to was so beautiful and green. I remember drivin by Burt Reynolds mansion. The cabbage patch factory and my friends dad worked for wrigleys gum.

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure did love having my windows open yesterday! Today, we are back to typical cold winter weather with a high of 39 and sunny. Monday and Tuesday will be in the mid 20ies according to Accuweather.com

17. Likes amanda liked this post