Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I'm cleaning and organizing the linen closet using my new storage boxes/lids and bin with handles. Yay!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on my pieces I am mailing out, working on my grocery list and my bed has fresh flannels on it. I also added to my blog on overeating and my dishes are caught up and the coffee percolator is good to go for in the morning. I knew I had done more, just couldn't remember all of it, LOL To cold to go out and walk, I'll use my floor pedaler inside. From what the weather channel says, I'll be using it tomorrow too!
    Last edited by Landon; 01-21-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Nosy Parker on this reason for editing!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Went for a flu shot. Hope I don't regret it not having one in 15 yrs.But I guess Ill. is bad for seniors & kids. At least thats what the media says.worked on the pattern I was having problems with & finally just gave up. Even from the ladies here & on sassy stitchers.Started a different hat & am half done. Just realized I haven't eaten since 2. Better go get something. Have a good day or evening all.