Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  67
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Are you the Black Sheep of your family? Come on DOWN!!

[CENTER][ATTACH=CONFIG]2585[/ATTACH]

I swiped it from another black sheep, LOLOL
    [/CENTER]
    Attached Images Attached Images Are you the Black Sheep of your family? Come on DOWN!!-blacksheep-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Yes, actually I am the black sheep in my family. No one in my family has went to college - but me. I have completed two associates, one bachelor, and one masters! :0) Just bragging a little bit.

I am also the black sheep in the family for taking the homeschool challenge even though others in the beginning did not understand why I would do such a thing! But, that is me and it has been a WONDERFUL thing for our family!

Baaaa, Baaaa

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Barbara, what were your majors? That is awesome on the homeschooling, I am delighted to hear that it has worked out so beautifully for your family! That is what really counts, isn't it? I love your Baaaaa, LOLOL

Rock, ON, sister!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the BLACK sheep of my famdamily....I am the only one who is lefty....I bounced back from their negativity and moved away.

5. Likes Landon, Maryd., Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You go, girl!!!! I am grateful that you did!!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Me too....they try and make me feel guilty but it doesn't work anymore...I love them; but the drama I can live w/o. I am not perfect and I made my mistakes too; but they want to keep the guilty wheel spinning....at first I thought it was to stop and talk then move on, but dang it that wheel stops on things that was suppose to be over and done w/ years ago...

8. Likes Landon, Maryd. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Black Sheep?????

The first Christmas I had with my ex-husband's family, I recieved a sweatshirt from his mother. What was on the sweatshirt you ask????? It was full of pink sheep with ONE black sheep.... Can you say "you don't fit into this family" any louder??? lmao! No wonder I'm no longer a part of THAT family!!

10. Likes Landon, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I was the black sheep as I always spoke out..lol I came from a generation and family that said "children seen and not heard" also males where the domination of the family..OH YEAH ..not in my book. lol.. anyway..I got accused of many misdeeds I didn't do..(not sure where a lot of it came from..thinking my quiet sister that wanted to be heard and use my name as a mouth piece.."annie said this..annie said that" type of thing but it is all water under the bridge now..my parents are gone..and I went from the worst out of 5 to the best out of 5 when my dad got sick and I took care of him day and night till he passed. I did it because I understood he really did love me. I did it for love..not to prove anything. I don' t care now if anyone like my option on things..they don't have to ..cause ya know.." Opinions are like Aholes..everyone got one..lmao!

But I love the little picture with quote you posted..says the RIGHT thing! lol

oh and I also know..you don't have to always agree or disagree..especially with friends..I am not really that opinionated..just mostly about injustice to others (I despise Bullies..lol)
    Last edited by me2la; 01-06-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelia how awfully rude...I am so sorry you went through that....there is humor and then there is bull spit...sorry and I am glad you can look at it and grow....yeah, my family is European and yup Male dominance is ramped....and what you were allow to be seen? ha ha we all have sad stories but we can either hide or grow....happy growth everyone and happy crocheting.

13. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, Thanks for your concern. Yes, they were very rude but I have a great sense of humor.... I didn't let that stupid gift get me upset, I just got even.... hehehehe! I just acted more and more indifferent to the family as time went on (like I couldn't care less what they think!!) I always dressed classier and acted classier than they did (it wasn't hard..... they were bassackwards anyway lol!!!)

15. Likes Anaisa, nothingnowhere, Landon, MeerKat liked this post