Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  51
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Meet Me at The Finish Line

This year has almost ended and there are some things that we might want to accomplish this year or continuing working on in the new year. Why don't we help each other by cheering one another on to the finish line. With praise from one another, we should accomplish our goals.

Me, I want to clear my home of duplicate items, unused items and items I just don't want anymore! Decluttering my home is my goal.

What's your goal this year/new year? I'm ready to cheer you on to the finish line.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes amanda, Anaisa, GrammaJoe, dmlemont liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter would love me to declutter my house, But I am a hoarder. Just hate to throw something out that is still practically new.. As soon as I throw something out, even if I haven't used it in years, I will need it.. But I do have some crocheting for the grand kids I want to get done..

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, what are you crocheting for your grand kids? I know you'll get it done one stitch at a time and they'll have some items made with love by you! You can do it! I'm cheering for you!

Maybe you'll join me in giving away a few items. I find when I give items away, there's more space and I'm blessing others too. .
    I will and I can declutter my home of all the items I no longer need. I already have some items ready for Wednesday's charity pick- up. Yay!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-30-2012 at 02:43 AM.

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Girls want me to make them some slouch Hats, got 4 more to make.. In order to get rid of some of my yarn I am crocheting Chemo caps for The cancer center here...

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband calls me a pack rat. yep, thats me, I can't seem to throw out anything. (truth be known, he don't either) I sure need to rid out ALOT... Hopefully I can start sorting to get rid of some things. one room at a time. lol . Good luck Butterfly Rose and MeerKat on your sorting
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

10. Likes Butterflyrose, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband was the same way, He was always complaining because I didn't throw stuff out.. But if you went out to he's shed he never threw any thing away either... But of course that was different.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I know what you mean, my husbands the same way.. at least i can get through my craft room, I can't even get in his garage, he has to open the overhead door to get in..
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

13. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy, thanks for the well wishes! I'm making real progress.

Ladies, come on and join me. We can chat about our progress. Teamwork motivates me. What about you?

Today, I've laundered kitchen linens and hung some clothing. I stored the electronic cords, headphones etc together, dishes are done. Next are the magazines, many must leave my home!lol I 'm feeling accomplished.

15. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I'm still on closet duty. I'm folding and hanging clothes, rearranging my closet once again! I love to arrange like articles together. Watching my coats and jackets line up together makes me smile. I'm a winter baby and love this season and I also enjoy being "cuddly warm". Magazine duty happens in between closet duty today! This is going to be a new home in this new year!YAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck, I hate to clean closets...