Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  104
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha Ha Ha..too funny. lol What is the least like room to do? Do that one first. I tend to have a problem in my own house in my bedroom..I just want to lay down an take a nap..lol ..IT needs doing again..so I probably will do it tonight..staying out at nap time..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Meerkat, I can feel your excitement! Again, I'm so excited for you. Being close to family will make a difference in your life. You will have lots of family support and not have to do it all. Will you hubby be nearby? I'll keep you both in prayer.
    When I clean my closet, I reach a point in cleaning that I call "5 pieces at a time". Whenever I pass the closet, I must hang or arrange 5 items. This time comes when I've become soooooo tired of cleaning that closet. Then, when I'm rested, I start working at full capacity.
    I will move him to a Nursing home in TN..I like that idea about 5 items at a time..

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=me2la;49644]I lived in Kingsport for 10 years and just recently move back to upstate ny (was born in raised in north new jersey) I miss Tn : (

There is nothing like Tenn. the people are so friendly. I had a nephew that lived in Kingsport.. I have family in Cookeville,TN

Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing like Tenn. the people are so friendly. I had a nephew that lived in Kingsport.. I have family in Cookeville,TN[/QUOTE]

I miss people I knew there also the weather is fabulous. I still get some snow in Kingsport area but not as much as I do here. My dd is on melt down because she want to go back so badly. She was little when we move there and it is home to her. She is have a hard time re locating here now. All her friends are there and she feels very lonely. I understand her plight but right now ..Work is here and without that element we wouldn't be able to live.

5. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing like TN.. But you have to go where the jobs are.. How old is your daughter now?

Post Thanks / Like
    she is 18 and about to be a mom too. Her due date is March 24 she is having a girl. My son in law was born in Kingsport ..but he loves it here also..I am sure it is hard for him..but he wants to stay up north..he likes his job and I can't blame him for that. My daughter will probably adjust..but it is just been really really stressing her out ..she really misses her best friends..but I guess it is time to grow up and do what needs to be for now anyway..I know that sounds rough but unfortunately for her it is very truthful.

8. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    she is 18 and about to be a mom too. Her due date is March 24 she is having a girl. My son in law was born in Kingsport ..but he loves it here also..I am sure it is hard for him..but he wants to stay up north..he likes his job and I can't blame him for that. My daughter will probably adjust..but it is just been really really stressing her out ..she really misses her best friends..but I guess it is time to grow up and do what needs to be for now anyway..I know that sounds rough but unfortunately for her it is very truthful.
    Yes growing up is hard, and we have to do a lot of things we don't like. I never wanted to leave Tn but my husband died and I had a 3 year old, So I moved back to ILL where my Mother was.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't Do Housework.......

Hello All! If UR on Disability or have good med insurence U can get a Doctor's order for Companion/Health care aid assistance.....they will help with what ever U need at little or no out of pocket expence to U.......Hope that helps

11. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    today i am at work tomorrow i will be headed to lowes early to get new crown molding to finish up the kitchen remodel. i still need to finish the new heat covers and painting the double wall oven cabinet and putting on the doors but then its done. then the fun begins trip with the wife to AC Moore. yea new yarn ha ha ha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I'm tossing out an old Christmas tree in the garage. I know someone will come by and use/repurpose it. Sounds like my garage will get some bit-by-bit decluttering too! Putting items in storage containers and boxes( belts, scarves, t-tops and shirts) is my goal today. All the while adding to my charity box, it's a Huge one!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Likes Sonnettina liked this post