Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Cake crock pot recipe and asking about a pork recipe

I was surfing for a dish a few weeks ago and ran upon "all recipes daily dish" and found a recipe for crock pot cake. I am dying to try that one. Also, this woman I let stay with me and my children a few years ago made this dish, I want to describe it as best I can and see if any of you may know where I might find the recipe. She used pork and cabbage for sure. I cannot for the life of me remember the rest of what she put in it. There seems like she used tomatoes and it was layered. I know that is not much to go on, but if anyone thinks it sounds remotely like something you know about, please drop me a post.
    Thanks to all

I need to make a correction on the website I typed in. It is not "all recipes daily dish" it is "allrecipes.com"

There was one more thing I remembered today about the recipe I was looking for. I recalled that the ingredients she put in the pot was layered. It went like a layer of meat, a layer of cabbage, and so forth. I just cannot remember what all was in it. I know it was a real simple recipe, I just cannot remember the other things in it. Also, it may have went into the oven instead of the crock pot. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I am suffering from "CRS", and it is a bad case of it....lol
    Last edited by erinandalexmom; 03-30-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: want to add more info I remember about the recipe I am looking for