Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is crochet forum but I just learned I may need to go on a gluten free diet which means no pasta, rice, wheat products. I would love some recipes that fit this for the crock pot if anyone has anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok guys now my mouth is seriously watering....mmm mmm good! I love to cook in the crock pot as well but usually only cook ham n beans in it cuz just didn't have any other recipes either. So thank you everybody I really appreciate all the new ideas and look forward to trying them. (I think my hubby will like them too!) You guys ROCK!
    Angel

Post Thanks / Like
    You can cook Corned Beef in beer in the crock pot. It comes out yummy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I made corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot yesterday.I do every St. Patrick's Day. It was delicious!

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a pdf file of Weight Watcher slow cooker recipes with points plus that look amazing. You might just like to adjust them to make them to your taste.

http://www.dghelp.com/wp-content/upl...potrecipes.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    I came across this site on Pinterest (which I love) and am going to try it soon...everything you need to make freezer bag meals to put in your crockpot.

The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis: Freezer Cooking- Slow Cooker Meals!

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I out togather a meal when the kids were smale while my hubby was gone off shore in the crockepot and the boys named it (Nacholottos) I took a pound of ground round and cooked it i a skilletwith taco seasoning in it.than I layered Nacho chips ground round, cream of chicken soup amd a jar of cheese and your choice of Jalipeno's or green chiles or pecante sauce to tast in it and put it on low. The kids stell ask for it to be made and they no longer live at home.

10. Likes Barbara G., Theresa L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! That looks amazing. How wonderful would it be to open your freezer and just pull out a bag of dinner to slip in your crock pot and know it wasn't loaded with preservatives and chemicals you can't pronounce. I am on Pinterest too and I am going to repin that! Can't wait to get into some of those recipes. Anyone who wants to can follow me on Pinterest too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorwil View Post
    I came across this site on Pinterest (which I love) and am going to try it soon...everything you need to make freezer bag meals to put in your crockpot.

The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis: Freezer Cooking- Slow Cooker Meals!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lorwil. That was a PDF file so I downloaded it and will play around with some of those recipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorwil View Post
    This is a pdf file of Weight Watcher slow cooker recipes with points plus that look amazing. You might just like to adjust them to make them to your taste.

http://www.dghelp.com/wp-content/upl...potrecipes.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    If you like to use your crock pot, which I also do, you must check out: Crockin Girls
    You will love all the features and at the botton, click on recipes and you will find catagories of recipes. Crockin Mondays are great if you want to check those out too. If you are on Facebook, they have a great Crockin Girls page.
    Another webpage for crockpot recipes is: Crockery Pot Cooking
    Many, many great recipes!!! Enjoy!

Oh, here's another site:http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009...-in-order.html
    Last edited by crochetdeb; 03-19-2012 at 02:23 PM.