Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I hope to get some laughs out of it for Christmas, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    A lightning storm woke me up at 1 a m this morning.....it was scary. Woke husband and had him go unplug computer and electronic things. We live on a hill with lots of iron ore in ground and have lost computers, t v's garage door openers and other things because of lightning strikes. Hailed a little. Wind has been really bad all day. My outside cat has been missing since Tuesday and am afraid something bad has happened to him.Really love that cat. Landon are you still with us or are you in Oz? Come back to us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there! Where i live here in california we rarely get any excitement like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    50mph gusts and above here just outside of Memphis. I sympathize!

Post Thanks / Like
    We're suppose to get the wind tomorrow-so maybe I'll see you in Oz Landon!! Actually that would be kinda cool! Imagine you house is in a land that's only black and white, a big wind comes along and sweeps your house in the ait, and you land in a place that has all kind of colors!! I remember the first time I saw the movie on a color TV and how amazed I was to actually see the colors!!! Hope you are still with us Landon!!
    And Landon I don't worry about my hair-I just let it grow-it's down to my waist now!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Landon I am having the same problem as you.. It is so windy and snow on the ground, not much, are you getting snow since we live fairly close to each other..
    Last edited by MeerKat; 12-20-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very windy where we are as well, I'm hoping it all passes east by tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am here!!! Spikey hair and loving it, LOLOL [ATTACH=CONFIG]2325[/ATTACH]

I even added arrows incase you didn't notice my hair standing straight up in the air, LOL

It was spitting snow but NONE of it stuck around, so WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA But I think we have SNOW in the forecast for :::::::::::::
    CHRISTMAS!!! OMG if we get Snow on CHRISTMAS! I will fly unassisted straight to Oz, LOLOL
    Attached Images Attached Images I might lose power, it is terribly WINDY here today...........-flatheadarrowed-jpg 

9. Likes aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like your hair! I wear my hair short also and have a couple of cow-licks.....Do you know what a cow-lick is?
    You look happy in the pic. That is a good thing!

Post Thanks / Like
    snowing here and 40 miles per hour wind..