Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    redhead, glad you took that request in the spirit it was given. Some people would get all upset when the problem was pointed out but you followed the request. I love people who can take a correction and get over it. Of course I've never had a correction but if I do I will be nice like you. lol

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What box is getting full? Help me understand and I will try my best to help you. Your painting on the back of your camper is awesome!!
    Sorry to hear about your health issues, but good for you for being proactive about it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

note about the time

Thank you twinfaye, I really didn't know all caps meant I was yelling. I do want to know when I break any rules. I think maybe some of my posts are too long too. I will try to make them shorter. How do I invite friends? I just notice the time here is 6:24 AM and the time there on the left (I guess ist's where-ever you are) is 11:21 AM . I guess you are into today ahead of me? I live in Indiana. I don't know where you live.
    Last edited by redhead; 12-20-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: I just noticed the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, the box is full where I check "add files" and where the ones I have already posted are still there taking up space. When I go back to post another picture the old ones are still there and it's gets so full I can't see the new one I just chose to post. Is there a delete button after I post a picture to make room for the next one?

Post Thanks / Like
    On the right side, there is a scroll bar so you can go back and look at pictures you have posted. I am trying to get that box to come up and of course I can't do it, LOL Do you know how to do a screen print?

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Tennessee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead; I think that notice about 3 people unfriending you pops up everywhere. At our luncheon Tues 2 or 3 people were discussing it. It's come up on my computer,too. There was one link you could go to and see who had been looking at your profile,so I did. I have no idea what I did but managed to Tag over 200 people. Don't even know what that means. So if someone wants to unfriend me, more power to them! And the notice always says 3- no more no less. Wouldn't give it a second thought. Your painting is beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is just a gimmick. I haven't signed up for any site to unfriend me except Facebook and I know it isn't them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    On the right side, there is a scroll bar so you can go back and look at pictures you have posted. I am trying to get that box to come up and of course I can't do it, LOL Do you know how to do a screen print?
    No Landon, I don't know what a screen print is or how to do it. redhead