Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome duckie 43, If you have 5 boys, ennough said. You can create a blog that will blow our socks off. Glad you have joined our crew. I like to crochet and am learning tunisian stitches and like to do pocket books and vests.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi duckie43,
    Welcome, nice to talk to you. I am glad to see I am not the only one who is not computer savvy, I can answer and look up things, but that about it. That's why I am glad to be here and enjoy what others are doing.

Love to hear all about what you are working on as time goes on.
    Happy stitching,
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kai,
    I currently live in Florida. I was born and raised in NY. Long island to be exact. I am married and have 3 children, non of which live with us.
    I am going to be 61 this coming Friday. No...excuse me, I will be 31. LOL
    I have been crocheting, knitting, painting, quilting, drawing, etc., since I can remember. I have always loved crafting. My hubby and I are also into photography, specifically taking nature photos.
    Joy Fully Jewels by Caryn Joy by JoyFullyJewels on Etsy (one of my stores).
    Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Duckie! What a large family you have - all the better for crocheting! This group can help with any crochet questions and even blogging ones!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Caryn!
    You're just 2 months older than me. I just visited your jewelry shop---what beautiful stuff! I favorited you (burdettegigi). Don't you have a crochet shop as well? I think you posted a link at one time and I said I was going to favorite it but didn't (didn't really lie, just didn't get it done, lol)

If that was you--I do get confused at OUR age--please repost it.

6. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I'm from Syracuse New York,A mother of 6-4 boys and 2 girls,Grandmother of 7-6boys and 1 girl.
    been crocheting since I was 14 years old I crochet mostly toys for the grandkids now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome boodamomx6.
    Nice to have you in our little group. I am looking forward to hearing all about your projects.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I live in a small town in southwest Virginia called Dryden. I have 2 kids and 4 grandkids. I am 57 years old. I love to crochet,read and be outside with the grandkids, they keep me young. hope to hear from you all soon. This is a great way to get to know you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello crochetnanny,

Nice to meet you. I am in Conway, NC, just below the Va. border. So we are in the same general part of the world. I am 62 and have 6 grand kids.

Please let us hear about what you are working on.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I am working on a stain glass angel afghan I have never made this one have had it for a few years I just finished making a baby Minnie Mouse baby afghan it went over great with the Mother to be love to make gifts for family and friends what are you all working on