Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 17 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Hale View Post
    I know where Oklahoma is! I also know where Nebraska is, LOL! All of you guys are much younger, but that's okay---I won't hold it against you, lol!
    Happy Birthday tomorrow Barbara G. I love learning about new places, too, so where in the Phillipines, UK, are you from you guys? (I know where Ontario is but don't know a lot about it so any info would be enlightening.)

I love that I have made friends with folks in Austraila, Dubai, Sweden (just can't understand them, lol) and the UK since I have been online. I have found it very intresting--particularly when I talk about the time differences
    Hi dear! Yes its always thrilling to meet new people here on the internet especially from people all around the world! I live in the capital of our city - Metro Manila. So I have complete access to all the specialty stores, bookshops, and craft stuff which you won't normally find in the other regions in our country. The time difference from here to the U.S. is usually 12 hours. So when its daytime here, everyone else over there is asleep! LOL. So I usually find myself all alone here in the forums by myself whenever I post coz everyone is probably asleep!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Karen, I am familiar with time differences. My friend in Austrailia is a day ahead of me! When it was her birthdady I didn't know when to post happy birthday wishes because she was celebrating her birthday before it was her birthday here (if that makes sense). So, I wished her a birthday well in advance, on the day before her birthday (here) and the day of birthday (here) and covered it. Same thing with Christmas and all holidays. I get so confused!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's OK,
    I get confused here in Canada with the time zones. I have a sister in law living in BC, 3 hours behind us and a daughter in NB she is 1 hour ahead. It can get confusing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in British Columbia, Canada, about an hour away from Vancouver. I'm right by the ocean The town I live in is fairly small though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Hale View Post
    Yes Karen, I am familiar with time differences. My friend in Austrailia is a day ahead of me! When it was her birthdady I didn't know when to post happy birthday wishes because she was celebrating her birthday before it was her birthday here (if that makes sense). So, I wished her a birthday well in advance, on the day before her birthday (here) and the day of birthday (here) and covered it. Same thing with Christmas and all holidays. I get so confused!!
    LOL yeah its the same here. I have an online friend living in Connecticut. We really are 12 hours apart. So talking/chatting with her is a challenge. Sometimes we both get confused coz we always have to remind ourselves that we don't have the same "day"! We are always advance. So we also do the same thing. We greet each other for TWO DAYS. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Betty in NW Arkansas USA. Older than dirt, 65 and disabled. Love to crochet. Glad to find this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Arkie Lady!

Dirt is just a little bit older than you but I know the feeling, lol! I live in NE Arkansas (Burdette is a small town close to Blytheville and an hour away from Memphis.)

My son and his wife and my grandson live in Fayetteville.
    My daughter and her husband and my granddaughter live in Rogers.
    So I am in those "parts" quite often.

Welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you are getting close!! Thanks for your welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone! I live in southern Illinois. I am 50 ears young and a grandmother. I have several blogs but none of them about crafting. I blog about my quest to lose weight, my love of movies, southern Illinois tourism, preserving foods and growing fruit, nut and ornamental trees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to all! I live in Quezon City which is also part of Metro Manila, here in the Philippines. I am happily married and I have my own two biological sons living here with me and 6 stepchildren - 5 of whom are living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, while one is staying here in Ilocos Sur, in the northern part of the Philippines since he's now married with kids. I am already 44 years young but still feeling very active with my regular aerobics classes. My source of income is mainly by working online, and I get to hone my crafts (like crocheting & knitting) when I'm not too busy with my online work. I maintain my own crafting blog - Joram's Stitched Creations and I hope you can find time to drop by.