Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have loved to have seen it in person, when I was young amd it came on tv as the late night movie my grandma would let me stay up and watch it.

2. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You betcha! Our family is small, just four of us here in California, everyone else is out-of-state and we've agreed to buy gift cards for them (saves everyone on postage that way-besides the after Christmas sales are pretty hard to miss!). I'm very short so clothes are hard for anyone else to purchase for me and I've got all the cologne and parfum any woman could want, with one very special fragrance that I love that is hard to find. Since I work from home, I don't need a lot of office wear anyway. I do most of my shopping on line between client calls soooo, when I find that special something that fits into my budget, I grab it, call it my birthday or Christmas present to myself and wait for the package to arrive. Everyone gets gifts under the tree, our family Christmas celebration is filled with gifts and fun, but I know that one special item may not get here in time to be under the tree, but it's coming. Makes shopping for family members that much more fun and exciting waiting for all the packages to arrive at my front door. We always make a special trip to the mall for wrapping paper and just to catch the Christmas excitement in the air, see the decorations, but it takes the pressure off knowing I've selected something for family that they will love, even if I bought it on line weeks ago and tucked it away in the garage.

4. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't use to but this year I did..I bought myself two recliners..I can't sleep in bed. so forth I haven't sit in them. my two daughters have each pick which one they like and they sit in them..

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    I didn't use to but this year I did..I bought myself two recliners..I can't sleep in bed. so forth I haven't sit in them. my two daughters have each pick which one they like and they sit in them..
    Good for you Val! Those recliners are really nice gifts.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that I'm going to buy something for myself after Christmas, hmmm I wonder what I'll get... Sorry, I've spent too much time on here, past time to go and do Christmas cards.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I want this year is health, happiness, and prosperity for each of our children. Our one daughter has worked three jobs to get ahead after beating kidney cancer, our son is going through a divorce, fighting to keep his house, our other daughter is doing quite well (knock on wood). All I want is for 2013 to be their year to be happy, and find someone to make them happy and really care about them as a person. May everyone have a peaceful, safe, healthy Christmas. Hugs, Judy

10. Likes Maryjane, Val, Colesmom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You brought tears to my eyes, Judy. I second the feeling. I wish everyone the same. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to treat myself to a craft class. I'm just not what it will be yet and when ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, those riding boots that I was going to purchase, HAVE been purchased by my younger daughter! Yipee!!! Can't wait to see them! Now I need the perfect outfit to wear with them ...lol

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Landon! I am confused about your name. I have a grandson named Landon so I always think I am talking to a guy when I write to you. But I really think you are a girl. I know some men like to crochet too tho like the guy who wanted to know if I would share my crochet bedspread. I assumed it was for him . It is in one of my craft books.