Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like all different kinds of earings except the huge ones, only one ear.. To Big a baby to get anymore done. I love the colored one, I like to have a color that matches my clothes.

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you on that, I love to match my clothes too. Some of the beads I have I hand paint which is really fun to do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet that is interesting, that is one thing I never tried, Jewelry making.I think I tried a little of everything..

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE it!! Making my own jewellery I know my pieces are truly one of a kind, for one thing, and if I need repairs, my pieces don't sit in my jewellery box broken and not being worn. I can combine any colours I want to and I get to make custom pieces. Plus the amount of beads that are available is truly staggering.

I make my pieces whatever size or length I want them to be, that is a lot of fun too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Go look at her site on Etsy, she does beautiful work! I wish I had some extra money to buy her jewelry.

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all wish we could order her stuff!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, are you on Facebook? I have more pictures on Facebook than in my store for now...........

[URL="http://crochettalk.com/www.facebook.com/landonclaryeason/photos_albums"]www.facebook.com/landonclaryeason/photos_albums[/URL]

Thank you, Faye and Maryjane!! Yawl are so sweet to say that!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the wedding cake set from Landon and they are absolutely beautiful! I love the set! I wear them all the time. I know it looks a little funny me wearing them with my T-shirt and shorts but hey the cats and dog don't care and my husband is glad I'm wearing them. Landon's prices are very reasonable and she guarantee's her work and she is extremely talented! So if you are thinking about buying jewlery I definately suggest looking through her items as you can't beat her prices or her guarantee.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

12. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that that is the sweetest thing anyone could ever say about me and BarbySue, I am so excited to hear that you wear yours all the time!! You have paid me the highest compliment ever!! I love you, babes!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to tell you this Landon, but I call it as I see it and you are simply the best! I have not seen your equal. The quality is outstanding and your guarantee is awsome as well. Love you back! XOXO!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

15. Likes Landon liked this post