Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL @ TGsDad, LOL

I love the Variety we have here in earrings!! Awesome!!! OK, Who [B][I][COLOR=purple]ELSE[/COLOR][/I][/B]???????????

Post Thanks / Like
    One hole each ear. That was painful enough! They got infected and hurt. The girl that pierced them used a cut potato behind each ear to make it where she could push the sewing needle thru. She was a teen ager [sp ?] and I wasn't much older. Long time ago. When I wear earrings they are studs. I like my pearl or diamond ones.

3. Likes Anaisa, Landon, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two holes in each ear. I normally wear diamonds in my top holes and just about anything in the bottom holes except great big hoops. My hair gets caught in them. I don't like anything too heavy, but I love dangles. My favorite backs are the fish hook looking types, then I don't have to mess with the little backs on them which I normally loose.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 hole in each ear. and I need to wear any kind of ear ring regarding I love it or not...it is in my culture that all female must have ear hole in order to hear just kidding. is one of the silly thing in the culture believe female need ear ring to add and gain a better fortune in life as well as a symbol for tell your status - single or already have master...etc. I've wearing 3 difference kind of ear ring at time. (in USA) but ready I should wear all the same kind in 3 pairs.

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy, did you mean to use the word Master? Do you believe that the husband is your master? Love that other cultures have different ideas of beauty.

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye: to answer your question is : yes and no. the master here could be mean any age above me that is male - he could be father, husband side (specially ) and yes. husband is a master - the first, and the son. but the father is the most of all. you see: father is heaven, mother is earth....husband is master by arrange...I am kind of very fortune in my case - my husband is not through arrangement by my parents. I pick him because I need to run away of my life and he is the perfect one to grand me that wisher
    Ivy

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy, your life sounds fascinating. Where did you grow up? More info!!

13. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in South East Asia - now is call Singapore. it was call the Lion City at my time. My family was run from China (political fugitive) long story, will never end in a day or a night. and I believe you would not want to be part of it. it is very hard life to live through it and very depressed way to learn things.......

Ivy

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad for you that you were able to choose your own husband.I hope he is what you wanted and that you both are very happy.

17. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't want to bring up something that is painful to you. Glad you are here and you say whatever you want. Our lives are so different that it is interesting to me but I don't want to cause you pain.

19. Likes Landon liked this post