Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is dangerous to have a collection that everyone decides that it makes a ideal present. I have been overrun with elephants at one time so I never tell a family member that I like something.

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect yarn & patterns, needles & hooks, small teddy bears. Just started coolecting sock monkey's & frogs. Like I need more stuff !

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect recipes, books, pictures of family and friends.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Delft.I inherited my mother's collection when she died, and it has grown to be throughout the house. I also have a collection of cats (surprise). I cross stitched the calico crossroads cat calendar (all 12 months) and as many of the pictures as I could get of them and they are in the computer room. Judy

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect dragons, books, music, yarn, knitting and crochet patterns, and amethyst both in the raw rock form and as cut jewelry.

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to say that I also collect yarn, crochet patterns, and more crochet patterns, and crochet books, and more crochet books. You all get the picture. Judy

12. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my favorite things is frogs! I had real pet frogs for awhile. My kitchen has frog pictures, 3 different frog cookie jars, salt and pepper shake, candle holders, 3 soap dispensers, frog christmastree ornaments( ornaments with frogs on top) 4 layered shelf with different frogs and i don't have any idea how many stuffed animal frogs.Thats just in the house the yard and patio and garden area have more. Any color of green i collect like blankets sheets etc. My hubby says yarn and patterns! Oh ya! In yarn i have every color of green.

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a hobby that honors the bane of my existence!! Frogging drives me crazy!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    What is frogging? Where they kill them? If so thats not me!That is cruel.

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA!!! I forget that you have not been on here a lot. I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you but your idea of what frogging means is funny. You are correct some people go get frogs and it can be called frogging. On here and in the crochet world frogging means taking the stitchs out and it is called this because you rip it rip it. I hadn't heard it before I got here. So frogging is the bane of my existence. lol