Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes!!!!! Me please! I don't know how many recipes I have tried and not happy with any. Pie crust is so special.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok here we go! Here is a new pie crust recipe. Half cup butter, half cup powdered sugar, 1 package cream cheese mix together well, 1 cup flour, i add half tsp of baking powder, baking soda and one fourth tsp of salt. The pie crust recipe does not ask for cream cheese or soda powder or salt. Now you know where i messed up mainly the cream cheese it is so good. The strawberry pizza recipe is my accidental crust baked at 350 degees for 10 to 15 min depending on your oven. Topping 1 package cream cheese 1 cup powdered sugar, 12 ounces cool whip,1 8 ounces of strawberry glaze. And as many strawberries as your heart desires.Topping mix cream cheese powdered sugar and cool whip with mixer spread over cooked crust addglaze and strawberries i mixed glaze and strawberries together . SOOO YUMMY!

3. Likes marybethblus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Amanda post that pie crust recipe!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard of cookie exchanges, but have never been luckey enought to go to one.. I start my cookie, bread and candy making Tues. and Wed. my daughter is off work them days and we plan to do it together with my other daughter and have some fun. We plan on making buckeyes, haystacks,& fudge. Oatmeal, peanut butter and cutout cookies, banna bread and pumpkin bread.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    My family loves all the cookies i make so one year out of the blue i made peanut botter cookie recipe and a chocolate chip recipe and mixed both together they were so good last year to make our cookies softer and less crunchy we used more butter than shortening actually most of them were only butter except the chocolate chip. i f you like your cookies especially peanut butter just use butter. I will find my cookie recipes. I've been busy crocheting my christmas gifts. Mama jeremy did you see the pie crust recipe?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would Love a sweet pie crust as I do not like the regular pie crust.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Amanda! I now have this in my file. I will take it to NJ ad make it there for the family. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome! I forgot to mention if you make a regular pie like apple it will fold up over sides i roll it out in flour and powdered sugar sometimes just powdered sugar you can double the recipe and the pizza one i used a regular pie pan but cook the bottom crust 1st then if you put a top on it cook it with pie. Oh i think i forgot my special ingrediant VANILLA, i always add vanilla to all my crust and cookies.

Post Thanks / Like
    so much for me making cookies this week. Everyone is sick. I have a head cold. daughter getting over the flu, husband has a bad cold too.. 2 of the grandkids are sick.. ugg. Maybe I'll bake cookies with my granddaughters next week..
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    Now you did it! You made me think of the list I made out! I have to make kolaches, mud puddles (miniature peanut butter cups pushed into choc chip dough), Rugelachs, sour cream twists. Then I have to make my breads: babavka, orange jubilee, nut & poppyseed rolls, honey almond twists, and butterflies. Then if we have time, we make rosettes, Whew! Thanks for reminding me, Landon! Seriously, We have fun! I love baking the breads the most. I love the rolling and shaping. It's like crocheting. It's creating something out of nothing. Judy
    Overachiever!!! lol :-)