Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  57
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon,
    I'm so glad you found a nice church. Most of the ones around here are very large. I visited at one where the usher gave me a kind of map as I went in. I needed it too! I am more of a small church type where they sing all the beautiful old hymns. I was recently invited to a church and the first thing I asked the lady was about their music. They were doing about half old hymns and half of the new praise music. My mother's church has gone totally to the new stuff trying to attract young people to church. I believe there's a place for both kinds of music but you shouldn't completely remove either type.

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I'm glad that you like this church, I'm thinking of going back to church... The problem is that most of the churches around here are large and I'd like a small church. The church that I belong to doesn't have a church here.

4. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look what you started, Landon!! I wander how many more of us will start to go to church again after reading this post?!!! You are good at influencing people! Only this time it is for the good!!!

6. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane, just a fluke, she can't be a good influence with all that impish attitude!! lol

8. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Yawl are funny!!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK I'll write this day down as the day Landon was a GOOD influence!!! December 3rd will go down in history as just that!! We love you Landon!!!

12. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu all are trouble. Yep i said it. lol
    Landon i am so glad that you found a church that u like. That makes a big difference let me tell you. I loved going to church when i lived in the south bay. The father Kevin was so awesome. so non judgmental, loving and caring. I just adore him. He is still a very close family friend. But let me tell you after he retired and they brought in his replacement. Wow. She yes she was so mean. Judgmental and not loving at all. It was sad to see some of the perishinors (sp? ) leave because of her. She was fired. Thank god. lol Well good luck on your new endeavor.
    Hugs and smooches to all u ladies
    Erika

14. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How funny, LOLOL Yawl are something else!! :D:D:D:D

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do any of you ever get anything made? Ya'll get on here picking at each other, cutting up & carrying on, making everybody laugh. I'm serious, I can't crochet while ya'll have got me laughing so hard!

Hugs Jane

18. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Jane!! Somehow we do manage to get stuff down! But you've got to admit we have a lot fun!! Have you ever found another site that is half as much fun??? You live your life with what God gave you, so you may as well have fun along the way!!! You can join in anytime you want!!

20. Likes Anaisa, janie mae liked this post