Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  76
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    You know you are getting on my nerves!!! I let you be on your own and what do you do??? I haven't fallen in a couple of months so you can do it too. Seriously, you have to take care of yourself we all love you and we don't think you are taking good care of our friend!! Ice first and if that doesn't help I use heat because it feels better to me. My PT said it wouldn't hurt so I alternate them . Now take care and please let us know how you are.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you do have xrays and it's not serious.thoughts and prayers sent your way..God Bless!

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh I hope your knee is better soon! Do you do that often, fall I mean? I've fallen twice in the past month. Feel better soon Anaisa!!!! At least you can still crochet!!

6. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It soulds like what you did is what I did last year. I tore my ACL and both mediscus.. so I had to have surgery and a total reconstruction of te knee. I pray that you don't have to go thru that, cause it DOES hurt. Prayers coming your way.

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, I don't think I tore anything....swelling isn't that much, but mobility is very limited...due to my disability I have drop foot and I trip here and there but I usually catch myself...this was just a surprise I didn't see coming....but I am taking this fall very seriously....

Post Thanks / Like
    And that you should withthose types of problems. I truly hope you're doing better real soon honey! Prayers are on their way!

11. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope all is going ok for you, please get better soon!

13. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Healing is very slow....but healing....thanks....

Post Thanks / Like
    So Anaisa-did you get those xrays that you promised you would have done???!! Glad the knee is feeling a bit better!!!

16. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, I didn't get the x rays...wonders if I REALLY promised....lol; I have a knee cap again though, and it popped today in my morning walk...that's a good thing....I can do two steps up leg over leg (VERY SLOWLY) but I can't go leg over leg down steps...so I try on the last step to go leg over leg and it's a killer...puts me down; which is good, cuz then I rest, ice, heat and start all over again. Thank u all for ur support....