Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it to talk to my little grandsons in Korea. They lived with me for over 5 yrs , but recently moved to S. Korea, so I miss them terribly. We call each other at least once a week. They are in elementary school, and with the time zones, and me working during the day, it can be tricky getting together, but it is just wonderful when we do. You will love it.

2. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think I might just have to look into this too. Sounds very entertaining, and fun.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to try it! I just had a little girl and my mother is far! My other had almost never touch a computer and after a few explaination she was able to call me on skype! Now she is calling me every day so she can see her granddaughter grow up! So let's go and try it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used it but the other people don't want to. I liked it but I have to get dressed to talk since I sit around in my shorts and top that I sleep in. You'll love it Landon.

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye. Put your laptopy on your desk. You only have to have on a decent shirt. I'm sure people are more interested to just alking to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    None of you will be sorry you installed it and got in touch with loved ones. It is an amazing program and has opened doors that were heretofore closed to my friends and I, my distant family and even potential customers for my sewing business; I urge you all to download and try it.

Beware-maxim alert-Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Remember you can always Uninstall it or just stop using it if you don't like it.
    Learning new skills every day. Please teach me. I promise to pass it on and pay it forward.