Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: So Sorry

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa,
    So sorry to hear you are in pain again (we discussed it once a while ago ) . From experience, the injections work better on some areas than others.
    My prayers are with this one being a big help to you. If it's not, maybe He is trying to tell you that you are taking on too much, more than your body can handle. Just be sure my prayers aren't the only ones going up for you to feel better. I am pretty sure mine are just mixed in with the many from this group. Feel better.
    Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone your thoughts and prayers give me so much comfort. After too many bad experiences with doctors I tend to get a little whinny. You are probably right Jane, I probably am doing more than my body think I should. It is just that it seems as though my limitations just keep on increasing. When I was younger I prided myself on being self-sufficient and not to relying on others. Well except for the LORD, this has been a very humbling experience and at times hard to except. Knowing I should be taking care of the house, and family, but instead having to watch them do so much when their plates are already full.
    Oh, great looks like I am just about to pass out the hats and party favors for my pity party; sorry about that. I can say it has been a nice week with hubby taking a vacation and having him around this week. I have loved every minute of it…well except for the part about not being able to do more. I am so blessed in having an understanding husband.
    Thank you again guys for your prayers.

3. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa-we love having front row seats at a pity party!! I would like a hat please!! I do hope you're feeling better!!

5. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa,
    If you are around, we have a new group. Share and Care with Compassionate Hearts. (I think I got the title right). This is a little forum for us to go and share good things, not so good things, feeling bad today, stressed out today, etc. You probably need to be there with us. Check it out.
    Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the group, I tried to join, but I am not sure if I did it or not. I couldn't see a way to leave a message. I might just be me right now. Been off my anti-inflamitory med for 5 days now for the procedure tomorrow. Trying to think straight most of the time is like trying to walk through a dense forsest at night in the fog. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Lisa,
    If you are around, we have a new group. Share and Care with Compassionate Hearts. (I think I got the title right). This is a little forum for us to go and share good things, not so good things, feeling bad today, stressed out today, etc. You probably need to be there with us. Check it out.
    Jane

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll send you an invite.

Honey, I do not want you to feel that you need to ever apologize for not being around. It is ok, we understand.

XOXOXOX

10. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa, I have to add to what everyone else has already said. You don't have to appologize for not posting. So sorry to hear you have been and still are in pain. I too have to get injections for my back. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. I hope your proceedure works this time around. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

12. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    I completely understand and empathize with what you are going through. My pain is in the lower back and I am now having to use a walker (which was bought for me by wonderful kind friends). I can deal with that though, as long as I can crochet. Withouth THAT I know I would go mad!!!

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    While I don't deal with the type of pain everyone is talking about, my husband does. I can speak from the spouse's point of view, it hurts us as well. Anniem, where in Vermont do you live? My extended family is in Southern Vermont.

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Many of us are in pain, Lisa & as my lovely doctor says, "People who are in chronic pain are almost always depressed." I argued with him for a long time. "Don't give me another pill, just fix my pain!" When I figured out he can't fix my pain, I went ahead with the anti-depressant. There are so many ways to hurt. Please know that we care.