Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Post Thanks / Like
    Back from dropping hubby off at hospital for re-check on his broken elbow socket. Will go back and pick him up. Then off to buy the Turkey etc. I haven't got the gifts bought yet, either. Hope I soon get on top of all this holiday prep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the confusion twinfaye! We have our macaw, cockatiels, tortoise and an iguana besides are 3 dogs. They are all pets i have never believed in killing anything,I made pets out of some turkeys my dad wanted to cook for thanksgivin one year i was about 8 years old. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working today until my son gets home from school.Then we are finishing our Christmas decorating.

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss workin so badly! I can't even lift a gallon of milk,sometimes they buy me the pint size or smaller. Our Dr is about 30 min away in another town but in the past 10 years he is one of the only doctors i trust. Since my back completley gave up on me ten years ago i have been to so many doctors so much medicine and still so much pain. I found him by askin a social worker. Sorry i got off the subject! Went to dr yesterday so today i am in bed cuz of the drive, i am gettin a shower later so that means i will be in bed for another day. I worked in a nursing home as a cna but my dads an rn so i have more knowledge than most cna's when i worked was the only nurse the lvn's and rn's trusted to do what they were only allowed to do. Then one day my son then 13 had to carry me out of bathroom to bed and call dr and my ex husband now. I appologize i'm just havin a bad day today. Hope all of you have a great day and i really mean it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda you haven't been around long enough to know but we care about you and if you need a internet hug just say so. Go to the groups section and click on the caring ..... and post that you need a hug or a kind word. That is what the group is for to give caring and compassion to our members. If you won the lottery go there and we will help you spend it. lol Don't be afraid to ask of us if you need us!! My grammar seems to be lacking but I hope you get the message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, I had a pet chicken when I was four or five. It's name was Chicken Pox. I was very sick with the bad measels and Daddy brought one of his baby chicks in for me to see and I said I didn't like it because I was sick and it was well. Daddy thought for a minute and said would I like it if we pretended it had chicken pox and that suited me just fine. That chicken followed me everywhere. Ah, memories!
    I'm sorry you don't feel well. My thoughts are with you. I posted a msg last night and put it on the thread where's our caring ect. Put it in the wrong place so guess no one saw it. I need a hug, too.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 12-12-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    amanda I am so sorry you are having a bad time. Sending you hugs and praying for a better day tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all!O f course everyone gets HUGS and PRAYERS from me!

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is being closed due to the number of replies. If you wish to create a new thread on the same topic, then feel free to. Thanks for understanding! :0)