Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  53
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

So we can be supportive of each other, tell us here

So many of us are going through tough times and most of the time, we have no idea what is happening in each others lives.

Personal health problems, family members health problems, financial worries, those are just a few very stressful life situations that can affect any of us.

I know I come here to learn more about crocheting, but I have several very real friendships unlike any I have had before. A kindred spirit, if you will.

We all come from so many different walks of life, different backgrounds, different counties, different religions but we have this art that connects us together, that weaves us into a huge, breathtaking fabric.

If you have needs, want a compassionate ear, a shoulder to lean on or to cry on, there are people here who want to help out as best they can. If you would rather private message someone about something you want to get off your chest, if you are comfortable messaging me, please feel free to do so. This is my email address if you would rather have that:

[EMAIL="Landon_Eason@yahoo.com"]Landon_Eason@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Others who want people to feel free to message them, please add your name here on this thread.

Please, if you want prayers or like I said a shoulder to lean on, and you want to add it here, please feel free to as well.

It is up to you. But know that there are lots of people here who really care about us here, about you.

Best Wishes Always,
    XOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job on the wording but I meant for it to be a link on its own. Like pictures or chit chat. A permanent spot that is always available and specific threads for each person so they can go to one spot and look at the good wishs and support. I don't know how to do it but I hope you do. Private messages are good too but I was thinking of it as a greeting card and you came to that link and then the thread of the person you want to say something to. Is this clear or as confusing as heck???

3. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So a place that has a greeting card and then different threads for different people? Help me understand, please, a link on it's own?

5. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon,

I mentioned to Faye about maybe creating a group for this. We can try it out and see how it works. Those who would like to join it can. It could be called something like Share & Care, or something similar. Then, we could create threads for members to post general chat, prayer requests, and so on. We could also create Thinking of You threads for that specific person. What do you think?

7. Likes Joyannerose, Landon, TGsDad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign SusanM J up!! GREA T IDEA. To me 1 link and person can express to an indi vidual or group .So good of you 2 / I promise to keep chats short. Lonely people will go on and on LIKE ME & cant wait xoxoxox GOD BLESS

9. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies,
    This is a terrific idea! Just a place to say "Hey, I don't feel well today. Say a little prayer for me."
    Something along those lines or even more if you need it. I don't know whose idea this was, but BRAVO!
    Jane

11. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too love the idea! Sign me up!

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yawl are all so AWESOME!!! I love you ladies!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in.. Ment to past that yesterday lol but go destacted by kids lol

16. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea. Maybe we can find Willie? Haven't heard anything in such along time.
    Billie

18. Likes Landon liked this post