Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  53
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Its so hard when you lose a pet. I understand.. I care... All my hugs to comfort you...

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your baby. It's hard cuz they are part of your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway you do it sounds good to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved baby Sissy, it can be unbearable at times so please come here & let all of us who care deeply for you help in anyway we can. We are all here for you & we will be praying for you that you will find comfort in the days ahead & that our Heavenly Father will put a peace & calm in your heart. We all know Sissy loved you very much & she will miss you as much as you already miss her. Try to look at it that she just went ahead to set up a special place for you two to share one day where you will never be seperated ever again. You gave her such a wonderful life & she has always known how much she was truely loved by such a wonderful Mommy as you have been to her. She will always be with you in your heart & now through that you are never seperated even for one moment, she is watching over you & sending you all her love from heaven each & every second of every single day. She would understand your tears as I'm sure she is crying as well missing you just as much as you miss her. I heard her wisper wanting me to tell you she is ok, & that she loves you very much & please not to be sad, she doesn't ever want to cause you any pain or for you to be upset & she also wanted me to tell you that she is now able to paint you beautiful sunsets & when you see one that she is sending you all the warmth & love from her heart. She loves you so. I hope this brings you a little comfort & if you need to talk please feel free to e-mail me at foreverlefty@yahoo.com. We all care very much about you Faye & we hope you know you can talk to us anytime & we will always be here for you. I'll be sending you hugs everyday until you are doing better. Much Love, your crochet friend, Patti

6. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti, what a sweet, sweet comments. I do come to ya'll and sometimes i feel guilty for being a Debbie Downer but I know that ya'll have a lot more patience with me than I do. I am going to town today and Kaye is babysitting Lovie so I don't have to worry about her here alone. I know I didn't do anything to deserve such kind and thoughtful people in my life but I'm glad God loves me enough to give me ya'll. Thanks

8. Likes Maryjane liked this post