Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  53
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Landon, what a wonderful response, I truely mean it, you all are the BEST!!!! I am really glad you are here as well. I look forward to getting to know you all better, it's so incredibly nice to be able to come here & chat with all of you, I love seeing what everyone is working on as well as all the wonderful messages everyone leaves for everyone. It makes my day & I am ever so thankful I found all of you & this site, it is very special. I love your Thomas Edison quote too it is so true. What current project are you working on? Something for Christmas? I have so many things to do that I keep looking at the days passing so fast before Christmas I don't know how I will ever get it all done in time but I see a few late nights or even all nighters in the days ahead to get everything made that I want to lol. Right now I find myself making alot of gloves for the homeless & for all the people who have been effected but Storm Sandy on the east coast. My heart goes out to all of them as well as many prayers. I hope they are all doing ok. I know my efforts aren't much but I try to see a need & do what I can, as much as I can, as fast as I can but always wish it was more. I would love to get everyone involved in making things for people in need, it's hard when you are on a limited budget such as I am but every little bit helps. I hope you are having a good week & finding lots of time to crochet. Your crochet friend, Patti

2. Likes N/A, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Please sign me up!

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought of another name "Support Line" not fancy but what I feel. I am sooooo happy that I found you guys and you make my life so much richer!!

6. Likes N/A, janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it awesome?? I just love it and my precious Crochet Family to Pieces!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti SusanM.J Say's HELLO What all do you make??? Sticky ke ys etc Dont wear your self out.Cold but nice here( Minnesota)how about Oregon??? DARN stickybuttons HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!! a head of time incase I overlook it,,Im a Newbie on internet etc lolve this link life saver for me

9. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an awesome idea! I'm always in pain. My husband is extremely supportive but its nice to know theres others with same problems and others who have an understanding ear.

11. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda Yes pain is our worse friend WE ARE OUR EACH OTHERS GOOD FRIEND. What ever your pain your not alone/Someones here LOL SusanM.J

13. Likes amanda, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I've been crocheting since i was young taught basics when i was 8. Stopped when i got in high school. Started back up when i was 20 thats when my back problems began after i had my first son started up crocheting cuz it relaxed me. It got worse after my other 2 boys were born. when my oldes was 18 my second son was 12 and my youngest was 6, my oldest had to carry me off the floor to bed. Now 7 years later and since 21 years ago i crochet to get my mind off the pain it always has been calming besides my summer garden that i just water and pick my husband and soul mate for 6 1/2 years and boys take care of the rest.

15. Likes N/A, janie mae, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly what I want this site for. I have had a bad back for decades and I know that your mood can a direct contact. We want to hear and support you.

17. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we can all be supportive of one another. It is amazing what a kind word can do for a person's frame of mind.
    Last edited by Landon; 11-16-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: not enough coffee in system, too early, LOL

19. Likes janie mae liked this post