Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  80
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    iam 37,been married 2 years,we got married in the seychelles,ive been with hubbie for 11 years,we have 3 kiddies, boy who is 5 1/2,twins boy/girl who will be 4 next month,i have 2 rabbits and 3 guinea pigs,so iam kept very busy,i live in the U.K but did live in FL,for 2 years when i was 14, and i started to crochet 4weeks ago,which i love

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Falmouth, Ky which is between Cincinnati, OH and Lexington, KY but not on a main road to anywhere. I am 63, retired middle school teacher raising twin grandchildren-boy and girl age 12. I am organist and choir director at a Southern Baptist Church. I learned to crochet about 30 years ago but had not crocheted in years until I retired 2 years ago. Now I crochet a lot.

3. Likes BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Good for you Ivy! Welcome to freedom honey!
    Thank you Beatrice1953. I can't ask any morn although I am at my sunset age - I believe we are mean where exactly where we at? at least I am way ahead of my mother's ? - I live my life with real people instead of rule and regulation!
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

5. Likes Beatrice1953, Amber&TuckersMom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    kathyb==Akron is closer to Cleveland I do not miss the snow and cold =but do have to put up with fog a lot we love Pismo Beach ca ...but do miss my friends back home

Post Thanks / Like
    jennlee, I hate the snow too.. beautiful to look at, but not the cold and freezing weather. And the heating bill is terrible. I keep telling my husband I want to move where its warm all year, lol.. but I don't want to leave the kids and grandchildren either, so we have to take them too ...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    all my family except one nephew has passed so I had to go where my daughter went because I am disabled with arthritis.. My other daughter is in Fla..but I talk to her every day on the web cam.. I just keep busy with my crocheting and the .T.V.(which is not much to watch)Our weather is pretty consistent so I can get out to the Patio almost every day..the neighbors do not visit here very much , so I am alone most of the day since Cherie my daughter works..I have been widowed for ten yrs now and am use to being alone..

Post Thanks / Like
    jennlee, Its nice you had your daughter to go to. Is there a senior center near you? They will have programs to can go to and maybe if your lucky make a few great friends. Ours has bingo, exersize classes, dances, shopping trips, and serve lunch everyday at a small price, I use to take my dad there when he was able.