Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: I'm back!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye i've been waiting for your humor to return. Landon just thinks she can run the show all by herself. lol just kidding Landon , i love you. Hope you are doing better. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sending you much needed hugs and Smooches. Get well woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol miss you.
    Erika

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Friends, I had a set back last night. I tried to ignore the pain and swelling but it got so bad that I couldn't walk or sit still from the pain. Kaye took me to the ER and they admitted me. I spent the night and had 3 rounds of vancoymicin and she put me on predisone. Hopefully this is all I need to fight any infection that might be brewing. I am to rest a couple times a day and ice and heat the incision all day. So maybe I should ask ya'll to continue to pray for me. Landon, I guess I'm not through with needing sympathy. lol I'm still going to crochet but I am going to try to take better care. The dr does want me to get up and walk and do things but not overdo. I am to have the staples out tomorrow and I dread that but I'll get through it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bring it ON, Baby, You just bring it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to dish it out and get it back!!

Oh, and my knees are Shakin'!!

[COLOR=red][U][I][B]NOT[/B][/I][/U][/COLOR]

LOLOL

5. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have no idea chickadee!!! I can be very patient. This is me being patient!!! You never know!!

7. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye-I wish you would behave yourself and do what you are told!! Should Landon and I come and babysit you? Boy I wish I could do that! I really need to give you a really big hug!! Anyway, please take care of yourself! Don't make us come there!!!

9. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a riot that would be!! I am being good sitting here planning how to get Landon. lol

11. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye you just rest, take it easy and try (i know it's hard) to not worry about anything. Things will get better in time. Please keep us updated. sending you big hugs and smooches.
    Take it easy.
    You don't want some stranger showing up at your house (like me) bossing you do you? Cause i will , and I'll get Landon and Maryjane to. HEHEHEHEHEH
    Erika

Post Thanks / Like
    Threats are good for me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, I am just now reading Faye's post about last night!! Omg, girl!!! Babes, you gotta take care of YOU!!

Is your pain better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Roadtrip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Likes Erika liked this post