Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks val!
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    to cute! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi kl1000! the three babies are all going to be different. the 1st born is going to have yellow and white in it's body and looks like some red on the forehead and crawl with red eyes, the other 2 are going to be a mixture of colors of the parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I love them! I have 2 green with red face and one yellow with red face and red eyes. She laid egg today... No males.

Post Thanks / Like
    you have quite an assortment of birds! i have 2 parakeets and the 5 love birds. this pair did not waiste any time they had 5 eggs but the 4th chick did not survive and the 5th egg was not fertile. this is enough birds for me. i love the africian grey parrots i think they are so smart, maybe one day i can afford one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi Gums View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing you babies with us. My husband and I use to raise parrots. We had cockatiels, severe macaws, Jardines, Cockatoos, Crimson winged parakeets, Blue Front Amazons, Parrolettes I can't even remember the others at this time. I loved the hand feeding, although it does keep ya close to home during those weeks. We did have 1 pr. of Love Birds, but couldn't get them to breed for us. I miss them every time I see baby pictures, but not enough to get back into it again.

Do you have any other breeds? I have always heard it is best to stick with one breed, and logically I know that is true, just could never get myself to do that ......lol.

Thanks,
    Judi G

4. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to figure out what the C word is that we can't use? Colour me confused...........

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you Landon. What C word. It's funny that I don't even like birds but these are too cute. Maybe I'm mellowing in my old age. Well, not that mellow. Just these ones are cute. If you find out what the C word is let me know. I feel so confused

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking the C word is cute? I should be one of those people that's not allowed to use it-being the "Queen of Cute" and addicted to cuteness!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope it is cute landon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I am trying to figure out what the C word is that we can't use? Colour me confused...........

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe i can call these babies the crochet chickadees!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by karen in tucson View Post
    I'm with you Landon. What C word. It's funny that I don't even like birds but these are too cute. Maybe I'm mellowing in my old age. Well, not that mellow. Just these ones are cute. If you find out what the C word is let me know. I feel so confused

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to buy one male

Post Thanks / Like
    CUTE Im tying to cut back. To much sugar. Just tring to be funny. Oh well